Gang of Brazilian thugs, led by PSG striker Neymar, attacks team bus, leaving three injured.

I'm asking people why they think Conor has received no punishment, when the same offence in any other sport would carry massive penalties, regardless of fame/wealth.
You're asking a question you already know the answer to. He hasn't been punished because he makes the ufc a shit ton of money. Just watch him fight and hope Khabib beats him, or don't watch at all, either way stop complaining because you being butt hurt about it won't change a damn thing.

Does the idiot who started this thread actually know that there are fascist supporters groups who wave Mussolini banners in Italy and UEFA doesn't do shit.

Two of the people you mentioned received prison sentences. Can you see that happening to Conor?
barton got a suspended sentence and continued to play football at a top level.
in fact, since retiring he became a top pundit and is now a football manager :s...

my point is that every one of them continued to play football at a top level as though nothing happened.

hell, Terry slept with his team mates wife giggs with his brothers yet they captained their country and are regarded as two of the best british players of the modern era.
giggs is managing his country.

im sure a high profile name in a b tier sport will be fine.

You're asking a question you already know the answer to. He hasn't been punished because he makes the ufc a shit ton of money. Just watch him fight and hope Khabib beats him, or don't watch at all, either way stop complaining because you being butt hurt about it won't change a damn thing.
He hasnt earned the UFC a penny in nearly a year. He's not a draw if he doesn't fight.

barton got a suspended sentence and continued to play football at a top level.
in fact, since retiring he became a top pundit and is now a football manager :s...

my point is that every one of them continued to play football at a top level as though nothing happened.

hell, Terry slept with his team mates wife giggs with his brothers yet they captained their country and are regarded as two of the best british players of the modern era.
giggs is managing his country.

im sure a high profile name in a b tier sport will be fine.
I'm not saying he should be banned forever, but everyone you named was punished in some way. Sadly, you're probably right though.

I'm not saying he should be banned forever, but everyone you named was punished in some way. Sadly, you're probably right though.

keane got the worst punishment and that was cos he admitted it.
the rest were a number of game bans which when you think how regularly they play, is nothing...
look at thatcher - had previous ko'd two footballers before he absolutely butchered Mendes, he went on to slide on top of Mendes like he was celebrating and got an 8 game ban.
at some stages of the season, that can be 4 weeks.

a trolly at a bus is non comparable to a blindside elbow to the face.

im not saying mcg has done nothing but this op was stupid tbf and the mcg thing is really being blown up massively due to the fact it is mcg
fans/haters

im not saying mcg has done nothing but this op was stupid tbf and the mcg thing is really being blown up massively due to the fact it is mcg
fans/haters

That's where I disagree. I'm not a fan or hater of any fighter, I'm a fan of MMA. I think if anything this incident has been swept under the rug. He's not been fined a cent, or suspended for a day. It may have no effect due to his wealth and the fact he's suspended himself for 18 months anyway, but Im3 amazed neither the UFC or NYSAC hasn't sent a message that this behaviour is unacceptable from a professional athlete.

He hasnt earned the UFC a penny in nearly a year. He's not a draw if he doesn't fight.
He just made them more money than any of their other top fighters by fighting Floyd, and the UFC didn't even need to do anything for that fight. The Khabib vs Conor fight is going to be the highest selling MMA fight because of what Conor did. Dana is probably at home jerking it to the idea of Conor doing even more crazy shit so they can sell a few hundred more PPV's.

That's where I disagree. I'm not a fan or hater of any fighter, I'm a fan of MMA. I think if anything this incident has been swept under the rug. He's not been fined a cent, or suspended for a day. It may have no effect due to his wealth and the fact he's suspended himself for 18 months anyway, but Im3 amazed neither the UFC or NYSAC hasn't sent a message that this behaviour is unacceptable from a professional athlete.

isnt it still ongoing ?
it was on national news, all over skysports and their app, every newspaper... might not sound like much but considering hes a ufc fighter and its the most coverage ive ever seen anything ufc related get in england - seems pretty blown up.

i doubt most english reporters or media presenters let alone general public even know who Jon Jones is let alone what he did... several times.

Brazilian soccer superstar Neymar, 26, this evening led an attack on a rival teams bus, injuring two opposition players and a team official.

Egged on by around 15 - 20 hooligans from his birthplace of Sao Paulo, including fellow Brazil legend Cafu, Mr. Neymar smashed the windows of the vehicle carrying several stars causing injuries to Robert Lewandovski Arjen Robben, as well as the team's media manager. The ensuing melee resulted in the cancellation of three highly anticipated matches this weekend, and the extent of the injuries to the players in the bus is unknown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you imagine reading this in the news, and then finding out FIFA weren't planning on punishing Neymar at all? In fact, rumours are abound that he's set to be involved in the World Cup final?

I think I know what's going to happen to McGregor after his coked up rampage
View attachment 370765

Fook all.

What a joke.

I bet that Ray Borg was on that bus as well and without his glasses again..........someone is going to have to tell his Mum.....

It would probably make me more interested in soccer if that really happened tbf. Soccer has no big personalities like Conor, Neymar and Messi are as dull as dishwater.

isnt it still ongoing ?
it was on national news, all over skysports and their app, every newspaper... might not sound like much but considering hes a ufc fighter and its the most coverage ive ever seen anything ufc related get in england - seems pretty blown up.

i doubt most english reporters or media presenters let alone general public even know who Jon Jones is let alone what he did... several times.
No, but the UFC do, and they've stripped him of belts thrice due to his various antics. I'm honestly surprised there's such a double standard.

for 5 seconds try to stop thinking like a beta that hates conor and put yourself in Dana/Ufc shoes, the ufc is a business and it's in their interest not to punish conor since he brings a lot of money/fame to the company

So this whole group of hooligans attacked a bus and injured the same amount of people as Conor did?

I’d love to see Neymar try to lift up a hand truck.
The man weighs around 75 lbs, no?

no such things as brazilian thugs, we're all civilized individuals different from these inferior and brain damaged leprechauns
Oh you mean brazil, the country where a ref stabbed a soccer player, then the fans rushed the field and fucking beheaded him. Theres a reason half the street execution videos online come from brazil. Human life there is worth about as much as a dogs in rural china.

Brazilian soccer superstar Neymar, 26, this evening led an attack on a rival teams bus, injuring two opposition players and a team official.

Egged on by around 15 - 20 hooligans from his birthplace of Sao Paulo, including fellow Brazil legend Cafu, Mr. Neymar smashed the windows of the vehicle carrying several stars causing injuries to Robert Lewandovski Arjen Robben, as well as the team's media manager. The ensuing melee resulted in the cancellation of three highly anticipated matches this weekend, and the extent of the injuries to the players in the bus is unknown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you imagine reading this in the news, and then finding out FIFA weren't planning on punishing Neymar at all? In fact, rumours are abound that he's set to be involved in the World Cup final?

I think I know what's going to happen to McGregor after his coked up rampage
View attachment 370765

Fook all.

What a joke.
Conor McGregor is more important to the UFC than Neymar is to any football organisation.

Does the idiot who started this thread actually know that there are fascist supporters groups who wave Mussolini banners in Italy and UEFA doesn't do shit.
That's not misconduct by the players though is it, idiot. Players get banned for racial abuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back