Gang of Brazilian thugs, led by PSG striker Neymar, attacks team bus, leaving three injured.

First off FIFA would have fuck all to do with this fictional attack it would be UEFA as the only reason Arjen Robben (Dutch) and Robert Lewandovski (Polish) would be on the same bus would be because they play for Bayern and the only reason Neymar would be there would be because he plays for PSG. Attacking a Beyern bus wouldn't have lead to 3 matches being cancelled as it's a team sport and losing 2 of 11 players isn't going to lead to anything being cancelled.

If you wanted to do it properly you should probably have gone with Brazilians attacking a the German national teams bus at that would have contained Germans who played for a number of different teams and then maybe it would be a FIFA matter.

UEFA probably would do something.

Also PSG wouldn't fire Neymar.

So for PSG read the UFC and for UEFA read NYSAC.

They could have been at a promotional event, as the fighters who Conor attacked were.

Also, it is worth noting that FIFA are similar to the athletic commissions in that when a player is banned for drug misuse, for example, that ban is applied across all FIFA sanctioned events.

You say, in my opinion correctly, that UEFA would do something. I'm asking, why haven't the UFC or NYSAC done anything at all?

do people really think that the conor pic with the 3 LAPD cops was taking in NY after the bus thing and that they are NYPD?
The one where he's wearing the same clothes he wore in court that day? I think they're related, yes.

The one where he's wearing the same clothes he wore in court that day? I think they're related, yes.
well they arn't, no NYPD cops have that uniform or badge.... people are dumb and will believe anything they see online.... as you proved

also not even close to what he wore in court

Last edited:
Is this a Conor bash thread?

He's an amazing father you fools!

30740427_2059002627645542_5593799076769730980_n.jpg

He's retired, can we quit talking about him now? Please?

Not too interested in that Irish guy.

They could have been at a promotional event, as the fighters who Conor attacked were.

Also, it is worth noting that FIFA are similar to the athletic commissions in that when a player is banned for drug misuse, for example, that ban is applied across all FIFA sanctioned events.

You say, in my opinion correctly, that UEFA would do something. I'm asking, why haven't the UFC or NYSAC done anything at all?

PSG wouldn't fire him, they're the UFC in your example. NYSAC might do something it depends on the court case I'd assume and their rules.

Luis Suárez bit someone in a match at the World Cup, it was the 3rd time he'd been caught doing. He was a Liverpool player at the time, they didn't fire him. FIFA did ban him for 4 months from club football and 9 international matches. He was fined 100k Swiss Francs which was less than Liverpool paid him in a week. During the suspension he moved from Liverpool to Barcelona getting a large pay rise.

Comparing the two just doesn't work. Football bans don't cost players much (the fines are tiny when compared to how much the earn), they hurt their teams a bit but their players actions are hardly down to them.

Conor is a Criminal, In any serious country, he would've been jailed, Tell him to that crap in Putin's Russia, Japan, China, Israel, UAE, etc.

Oh, i forgot, we're in america where criminals also get to be elected presidents, while menacing to throw this world in full-fledged nuclear wars, have colluded elections, fake media working to overthrown democracy, the list is endless.

So why not this manlet over-rated leprechaun, couldnt get a pass? yeah, let him free, but just till Khabib finishes to scramble his brains even more than Floyd and Nate Diaz did.

after that, i'm all in to cage him for at least 6 months and put a hefty fine on his shoulders.

well they arn't, no NYPD cops have that uniform or badge.... people are dumb and will believe anything they see online.... as you proved

also not even close to what he wore in court
Further investigation proves you correct. My apologies.

Brazilian soccer superstar Neymar, 26, this evening led an attack on a rival teams bus, injuring two opposition players and a team official.

Egged on by around 15 - 20 hooligans from his birthplace of Sao Paulo, including fellow Brazil legend Cafu, Mr. Neymar smashed the windows of the vehicle carrying several stars causing injuries to Robert Lewandovski Arjen Robben, as well as the team's media manager. The ensuing melee resulted in the cancellation of three highly anticipated matches this weekend, and the extent of the injuries to the players in the bus is unknown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you imagine reading this in the news, and then finding out FIFA weren't planning on punishing Neymar at all? In fact, rumours are abound that he's set to be involved in the World Cup final?

I think I know what's going to happen to McGregor after his coked up rampage
View attachment 370765

Fook all.

What a joke.

This is an extremely thought provoking thread about MMA...

I'm interested to hear people's thoughts on why McGregor isn't being punished for a transgression that, in most other sports, would have resulted in a lengthy ban and a hefty fine at the very least. If you don't care, keep scrolling brother.

Neymar a Winger, not a Striker. sorry, you failed OP. hang yourself

wrong sub forum.

yeah, why is this thread still in the heavies. its got nothing to do with mma.

You understand this post is not actually about Neymar? the attack I described was fictional, and was meant to be taken as a metaphor. It's not that uncommon.

The subject, and point, of the OP was Conor McGregor and the lack of punishment he is facing, which I find interesting. If you don't, there are plenty of other threads for you to go and whine on.

Neymar is Brazilian.

All Brazilians are filthy animals.

Therefore, Neymar is a filthy animal.

Such behaviour..... is normal.

Last edited:
You understand this post is not actually about Neymar? the attack I described was fictional, and was meant to be taken as a metaphor. It's not that uncommon.

The subject, and point, of the OP was Conor McGregor and the lack of punishment he is facing, which I find interesting. If you don't, there are plenty of other threads for you to go and whine on.
So this didn’t happen?

So you are creating pointless threads on shit that didn’t happen about other sports...

<Huh2>

Back