Games with amazing soundtrack, whats your favourite?

Metal Gear Solid and it's not even close.

Street fighter 2. Go ahead, start humming guile's theme. We all know it. Or ryu's. So many great classic songs.

I'm playing this game right now and am almost finished with it. And I've noticed that the soundtrack is pretty bad ass.
I loved it. One of my favorite games of the last few years. Played through it at least 3 or 4 times.

Doom 2016, Quake II, FFVII, Beyond Evil & Good, Twisted Metal 2, Jet Moto, etc.

I loved it. One of my favorite games of the last few years. Played through it at least 3 or 4 times.

Yeah it's pretty good. It seems like the trend these days is to shit on lineal style gameplay. If it wasn't for that it I think it would have gotten better reviews.

Is there a big difference in the story or gameplay regarding which character you decide to let live? Also have you played the Old Blood? If so how does it stack up to the New Order.

Final fantasy Tactics

Castlevania symphony of the night

Chrono trigger

Secret of Mana

Braid
Final fantasy XII

Lost Odyssey

Afro Samurai

Mass Effect

ES V: Skyrim

Last edited:
Yeah it's pretty good. It seems like the trend these days is to shit on lineal style gameplay. If it wasn't for that it I think it would have gotten better reviews.

Is there a big difference in the story or gameplay regarding which character you decide to let live? Also have you played the Old Blood? If so how does it stack up to the New Order.
I'm not big on multiplayer. I'd much rather have a story driven campaign with interesting characters and villians so it was perfect for me. There's a couple differences but mostly just cutscenes. It only changes the gameplay for one level and it's an interchangeable difference so you don't really miss anything. I loved the first part of Old Blood. It had a great retro feel of fighting nazis in a medieval castle but the second part jumps into zombies randomly and I didn't like that as much. It's fun but really short, probably not worth paying for.

I'm not big on multiplayer. I'd much rather have a story driven campaign with interesting characters and villians so it was perfect for me. There's a couple differences but mostly just cutscenes. It only changes the gameplay for one level and it's an interchangeable difference so you don't really miss anything. I loved the first part of Old Blood. It had a great retro feel of fighting nazis in a medieval castle but the second part jumps into zombies randomly and I didn't like that as much. It's fun but really short, probably not worth paying for.

I'm not really into Multiplayer either, especially with first person shooters. I like getting together with some friends to play sports games, but I don't ever play multiplayer online. I wish they would sell the campaigns separate for the COD games, because I really like them, but they are not worth $60.

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I've always liked the video games. It's fucking stupid that the new Batllefront game is multiplayer only. How are they going to come out with a game based off a movie and not have a story mode to it?

The original Resident Evil soundtrack is so good it's why I still prefer to play it over the remake.

San Andreas and Vice City hands down. I remember the original Rome TW had a good one as well

Enclave. Old and unknown. But that these tracks are out of this world. Devil worshipping sh1t.

My favourite medieval fantasy track ever :

San Andreas and Vice City hands down. I remember the original Rome TW had a good one as well
When it comes to GTA, its not even about the soundtracks. The radio station talk is where its at.

Top Gear (SNES)
SF2 (SNES)
Ragnarok (MMORPG)
Baten Kaitos (NGC)
Tales of Symphonia (NGC/PS2)
The Legend of Zelda

And there's a fantastic theme I've been hearing recently

Serpent eating the ground - Bravely Default (Final boss theme)

Lot of good ones in here. I'll add:

Diablo 1 & 2

SF3: Third Strike

StarCraft

Streets of Rage 2

Civ 4

All three of the Witcher games have excellent soundtracks.

Out Run
Streets of Rage 2
Xenon: Megablast
Street Fighter 2
Revenge of Shinobi (possible GOAT)
Tempest 2000
Manic Miner

Back