Games that deserve a comeback/sequel

Quake IV wasn’t made by id software. If id was going to make another single player Quake it probably wouldn’t continue the Strogg war story.
didnt know that
well i enjoyed the humans vs the strogg story in Quake 2 and 4 so i hope Raven Software comes back with another Quake title in the future

didnt know that
well i enjoyed the humans vs the strogg story in Quake 2 and 4 so i hope Raven Software comes back with another Quake title in the future

Unlikely. Raven is owned by Activision and Id is owned by Bethesda. Raven has also been relegated to working on CoD.

It’s pointless because the team behind it is gone but a sequel to Conker’s Bad Fur Day would be amazing.

Unlikely. Raven is owned by Activision and Id is owned by Bethesda. Raven has also been relegated to working on CoD.

well RIP the singleplayer Quake franchise

Didn’t realize Raven was owned by Activision. For some reason I assumed they were behind the new Wolfenstein games. I think I jumped to that conclusion because in the past the two studios worked so closely together, with Raven doing Quake IV and the 2009 Wolfenstein.

didnt know that

quake 2 was so fucking good.

I could go for another Jet Grind Radio. Also, Rival Schools (really loved Project Justice).

Dungeon Keeper deserves a proper sequel, not some pay to win piece of shit on iOS.

Build-a-Really-Good-Dungeon-in-Dungeon-Keeper-1-Step-6.jpg

The Crusader series was a great couple of games that I’m sure no one under 30 would know about, and probably very few people remember.

220px-Crusader_No_Remorse_screenshot.jpg

Dude... dungeon keeper has lots of follow up games. It has an official and unofficial follow up series. One is called dungeons and I think the other is overlord or something. Both are great.

Rock n' Roll Racing. Modern racing game where you can modify the cars to all hell, but add in missiles and machine guns. Set it to various hard rock bands, give it proper online play.

Baldur's Gate/ Icewind Dale/Planescape Torment
This.
I loved Tyranny, and to a lesser extent, Pillars of Eternity and Divinity original sin. But I miss the D&D inspired games.

Baldur's Gate and PS:T are what made me a D&D nerd.

lotsa good suggestions.

especially YES to tenchu and bushido blade

i loved the tenchu intro back in the day.

i'd like to see:

Streets of Rage
Contra
Pilot Wings
Wave Racer
Fear Effect

Nothing felt better than wrath of heavening the final boss within the first five seconds.

edit: i thought you were talking about tenchu 3 lol

Abe's Odyssey series
SOCOM
Hollow Knight
Mark of the Ninja
Grand Ages:Rome

Back