Games that deserve a comeback/sequel

A proper Duke Nukem game would be nice.

I'd agree but this definitely isn't the right era for a new Duke Nukem game bro

Apparently they're making a Duke Nukem movie with John Cena as Duke

cringe-gif-11.gif

cringe-gif-11.gif
I really wish they could learn from how the new DOOM revitalized that franchise.

Forever was just a mess.

2nd remake for DMC might a bit overkill but its looking like DMC 5 is being made
Isn't the one out now more of a Remaster? I was thinking more of a full on remake like Resident Evil had.

I really wish they could learn from how the new DOOM revitalized that franchise.

Forever was just a mess.

iirc, gearbox owns it. so yeah, i'd only expect garbage even if it would get remade.

considering that id software did a great job with the latest Doom maybe its time to make a new Quake game

i recall Quake 4 ended with somewhat of a cliffhanger

Remakes:

Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2
Ico
Dead Space

2nd for Tenchu, Splinter Cell and Alan Wake. At least there's quality remakes now for Shadow of the Colossus and FFVII on the way.
Res evil 2 meant to be coming.

Isn't the one out now more of a Remaster? I was thinking more of a full on remake like Resident Evil had.

There was DmC which was a reboot, then they've rereleased the remasters that were done one the PS3 onto PS4 plus 5 is now being worked on.

Splinter Cell

This.

The classic Splinter Cell forumula updated for a modern release is exactly what we need.

As for my #1 wish list, is a damn Star Wars action-RPG.

Imagine Jedi Accademy's gameplay, but with KOTOR's RPG mechanics, and Mass Effect's world-building & branching storylines.

If Anthem is a success, and EA gives Bioware the go-ahead to make a Star Wars with full creative freedom - it could be what EA & Bioware need to deliver to be fully back in the good graces of gamers.

But if microtransactions are in Anthem, the game flops, and EA shuts down Bioware.... holy fuck... I will fully support Islamic Terrorists suicide bombing EA headquarters into oblivion.

Too Human I never understood the hate for it other then the camera control and only being single player or online 2 player

X Wing vs Tie Fighter, with a high player count (50v50), VR support, and a Single player campaign.

Myth
Tachyon with Bruce Campbell
A super trippy N2O
Wing commander (a real one)
Rex Nebular and the cosmetic gender bender
Police Quest. ( A really good police sim)

The Ultima games should be on the list

latest

Needs that Doom 2016 style reboot.

Virtua Fighter
220px-Virtua_Fighter_5_Box_Art.jpg

Mega Man Legends
mega-man-legends-wallpaper-678x381.jpg

Also as others have posted:
Eternal Darkness
Timesplitters

A proper Duke Nukem game would be nice.

cringe-gif-11.gif

2018 Duke would be woke af

#metoo
#timesup

considering that id software did a great job with the latest Doom maybe its time to make a new Quake game

i recall Quake 4 ended with somewhat of a cliffhanger

Quake IV wasn’t made by id software. If id was going to make another single player Quake it probably wouldn’t continue the Strogg war story.

latest

Needs that Doom 2016 style reboot.

That would be great.

Back