Games for a 4 yr old?

We seem to be exclusively playing Disney infinity at the moment and I seem to be ordering new figures every other day off amazon.

We played a bit of EA MMA but I couldn't stop myself from Fedoring him and he, like most 4 yr old boys, wants to beat their dad at everything.

We seem to be exclusively playing Disney infinity at the moment and I seem to be ordering new figures every other day off amazon.
Ha, that's exactly why I shut that down before it even began. I knew I'd end up on the hook for new figures constantly.

Ha, that's exactly why I shut that down before it even began. I knew I'd end up on the hook for new figures constantly.

He LOVES superheroes.

I already realised that I bought him about 30 of the 12 inch titan figures (DC and Marvel) and this will end up going the same way.

I'm a soft touch and I've got nobody to blame but myself.

My four year old niece has been trying to play hellblade, she also enjoys playing Friday the 13th. She sucks at both though.

Its an oldie but little big planet might be good

I always forget about that one and probably for selfish reason as I think it looks pants and don't want to have to play it!

Back