GamerGate News & Discussion v7: PC Principal Edition

Oh please.

Heaven forbid one go to work and not overhear pussies being pussies for no fucking reason.

People wanna talk shit...then say it to the persons face or simply shut the fuck up.
Triggered.

Triggered.

Yup.

Those 11 year olds talking shit about a trans-gendered co-worker WERE indeed triggered.

...they were probably secretly attracted, which manifested itself into hate.

Triggered indeed.

Yup.

Those 11 year olds talking shit about a trans-gendered co-worker WERE indeed triggered.

...they were probably secretly attracted, which manifested itself into hate.

Triggered indeed.
I believe the term xhe liked to be called was 'Tranny'. Please be respectful and learn hir proper pronouns.

I believe the term xhe liked to be called was 'Tranny'. Please be respectful and learn hir proper pronouns.

The bottom line is that you (for example) would not act like a school girl talking shit whilst said tranny is within hearing range.

...but people who DO partake of such childish bullshit deserve to be punished.

The bottom line is that you (for example) would not act like a school girl talking shit whilst said tranny is within hearing range.

...but people who DO partake of such childish bullshit deserve to be punished.
They made a joke completely unrelated to the trans person you absolute dolt. Mr. Tranny who was listening in on a private conversation just decided to be offended by it and reacted in a way which almost caused someone who probably had a family to feed, to lose their job.

They made a joke completely unrelated to the trans person you absolute dolt. Mr. Tranny who was listening in on a private conversation just decided to be offended by it and reacted in a way which almost caused someone who probably had a family to feed, to lose their job.

Thanks for saying that from the fucking start.

Don't fucking blame me for your lack of imparting enough information at the outset.

Thanks for saying that from the fucking start.

Don't fucking blame me for your lack of imparting enough information at the outset.
I clearly said:

"he got someone badly in trouble after overhearing them making a lesbian joke, they had to apologize and all that crap."

Now please learn to read before you tard out like this again.

I clearly said:

"he got someone badly in trouble after overhearing them making a lesbian joke, they had to apologize and all that crap."

Now please learn to read before you tard out like this again.

And one is to gather that the joke had nothing to do with Mr. Tranny how??

Exactly.

Calm down.

And one is to gather that the joke had nothing to do with Mr. Tranny how??

Exactly.

Calm down.

Holy fuck you are dense. It was extremely obvious the joke had nothing to do with the trans person and it just so happened to be over heard. Don't blame your tantrum on others, it's pathetic and child like.

Oh and I think you're a huge pussy, too.

Holy fuck you are dense. It was extremely obvious the joke had nothing to do with the trans person and it just so happened to be over heard. Don't blame your tantrum on others, it's pathetic and child like.

Oh and I think you're a huge pussy, too.

TRIGGERRRED!.jpg

Vegans and SJW's....

am I right?

"In an interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live, McBride stated that although Kenny looked exactly like the typical Trump supporter, he isn’t a fan of Republicans."

So, even more CON leaks have come out, these reveal

- Zoe Quinn discussing ways in which they can shut down the patreons of her enemies, with the people at Patreon
- Attempting to intimidate/harass "PressFartToContinue", including a smear campaign in games media
- More doxxing

Still a "Trusted Twitter Partner".

Okay, earlier, I said Jonathan Josh "Full" McIntosh was getting the princely sum of $287 per month on Patreon.

Well, he's managed to lose $125 per month.

Remember when he said "Because this message is being delivered by a straight white male, people will take it more seriously"

Anita got $150,000 on Kickstarter, and over $200,000 on another crowdfunding site because Kickstarter wouldn't let her use their service until she finished her project.

So, the pretty girl got $350,000, as well as $20,000 per speaking engagement.

The "straight white male" who is supposed to be taken more seriously gets $162 per month.

That male privelege though!

Last edited:

Apparently she yelled at Boogie2988, that's like yelling at a kitten ffs. The response from the con organisers was obscene. Sargon seems like a dickhead, I don't watch his channel, but if he exposed Anita for the vile little bully she is, good on him. Boogie had straight up battered wife syndrome.

Back