GamerGate News & Discussion v7: PC Principal Edition

18 year olds are adults and legal aged. 13 year olds are literally children and fucking them is far worse regardless of the circumstances.
I don't know where you live, but I live in this place called Canada. Less than 10 years ago, the age of consent for sex in this country was 14. In 2008, that was amended to 16, with some close in age exceptions.

So, no, in my country, 16 year olds are "legal aged", and less than 10 years ago, 14 year olds were.

Your Red Herrings are flopping ALL around you...........

Not really, no actual paedos, not full of Trump supporters. Just people who disagree with you.

You're painting with a VERY BROAD BRUSH............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................not good

I don't know where you live, but I live in this place called Canada. Less than 10 years ago, the age of consent for sex in this country was 14. In 2008, that was amended to 16, with some close in age exceptions.

So, no, in my country, 16 year olds are "legal aged", and less than 10 years ago, 14 year olds were.
No idea what this has to do with prostitution but whatever. Personally I'm pro prostitution, don't see a problem with an 18 year old consenting adult receiving money for her 'services', it's not exploitation unless she's being forced into it.

820.png
Lol, perfect response.

So it was all true. Can't say I'm surprised, at all. Zoe Quinn is a piece of shit, Harper is a piece of shit, but we already knew all this.

So it was all true. Can't say I'm surprised, at all. Zoe Quinn is a piece of shit, Harper is a piece of shit, but we already knew all this.

But now there's absolutely indisputable evidence.

And now, all of those publications that said "You're all sexists, you're all harassers, you're trying to ruin lives!" can be sent this, asked "Look at this shit! The people YOU defended doing everything worse than GG ever did!" and if they report it, then it redresses the balance, and if they don't, it only goes to prove that they're pushing an agenda

It's win win.

But now there's absolutely indisputable evidence.

And now, all of those publications that said "You're all sexists, you're all harassers, you're trying to ruin lives!" can be sent this, asked "Look at this shit! The people YOU defended doing everything worse than GG ever did!" and if they report it, then it redresses the balance, and if they don't, it only goes to prove that they're pushing an agenda

It's win win.

Sooo.... I've been out of the loop for a loonnng time on Gamergate, mainly because of the never-ending shitshow that followed it everywhere and never changed.... on both sides at times.

But, let me get this straight.

That Reality TV was a disaster from the start as I recall. Poorly produced, cheap and fabricated with crappy scripted "conflicts", you know, like every other reality show in existence? But Zoe Quinn was signed on because... not sure why she was... but she was and she accepted their money, and then went to actively sabotage the whole thing and then blamed the staff for it?

However, all the narrative came from Zoe Quinn herself....

John Bain (Total Biscuit) supported her at the time, before realizing what horrible person she was.... then Quinn's supporters went on to cheer John Bain's cancer diagnosis when he didn't drink the ZoeyQuinn-AnitaSarkesean Kool-Aid? And who's the bad guys in this again?

Am I getting this right?

Congrates to @The Big Bang for supporting these clowns and having no understanding what Gamergate was really about and swallowing the media narrative shit pill. Basically another SWJ drone who's unable to think for them self. People who can't formulate an intelligent argument and always end up resorting immature name calling. Genius.

Remember Sock Puppets? - You know, to discredit women and minorities... lol. Sounds like calling someone an Uncle Tom. So progressive. I remember Gamergate getting blamed in the media for the crap Leslie Jones and Ghostbusters was getting. WTF?

Now it's Trump Supporters? Wow, such an intelligent argument.

GabUzjM.png

Total Biscuit Post - Reddit Last Month
Zoe has a vivid imagination. Hi everyone you might remember me from such films as "Calm the fuck down you crazy idiots" and "Fuck this shit, it's dumb I'm out".

I've learned a lot in the past couple of years when it comes to dealing with lying delusional narcissists, chiefly, don't deal with lying delusional narcissists. So her claims that she talked to me privately are true to the point where she sent me 1 email 2 years ago. I reached out to her to see if I could do anything to help cos y'know, not a dickhead. She replied, I replied once more and then radio silence. Here are the emails including the "idiotic paypal argument" and the "accusations and threats". Needless to say will not include her email in the interests of privacy and not having her swarm of drones go after me.

http://i.imgur.com/GabUzjM.png http://i.imgur.com/cXoQyCx.png

Little did I know of course that during all that she was spinning up stories in her IRC sewer, but hey, that's what you get for being naive and trying to help. I know better these days.

First and last post on this topic since its got dragged up out of the mud again. Quinn lies and surrounds herself with yes-people. That channel is a sewer filled with people who in the last 2 years have achieved absolutely nothing while the people they whined about behind their backs have gone on to greater success. Real bunch of winners there.

P.S. Oh yeah and as it turns out, the time when I put my job on the line to criticize my own employer and defend her and the other participants of the GAME_JAM, she and her cronies at the event were fucking around acting like rank amateurs and deliberately sabotaging the sponsor spots that were paying for the whole thing, not to mention insulting my friend. Yeaaahhhhhhh gofuckyourselves.

John Bain has been steady rock through all the shit slinging from both sides. He's never resorted to petty name calling and always maintained a professional demeanor in the face of nasty slurs being levied against him. It's served him well.

Unintentional Hilarious Tweet of the Weekend

I guess "Hillary for America" is unaware (or doesn't care) that Brianna was caught harassing herself... lol

Sooo.... I've been out of the loop for a loonnng time on Gamergate, mainly because of the never-ending shitshow that followed it everywhere and never changed.... on both sides at times.

But, let me get this straight.

That Reality TV was a disaster from the start as I recall. Poorly produced, cheap and fabricated with crappy scripted "conflicts", you know, like every other reality show in existence? But Zoe Quinn was signed on because... not sure why she was... but she was and she accepted their money, and then went to actively sabotage the whole thing and then blamed the staff for it?

However, all the narrative came from Zoe Quinn herself....

John Bain (Total Biscuit) supported her at the time, before realizing what horrible person she was.... then Quinn's supporters went on to cheer John Bain's cancer diagnosis when he didn't drink the ZoeyQuinn-AnitaSarkesean Kool-Aid? And who's the bad guys in this again?

Am I getting this right?

Congrates to @The Big Bang for supporting these clowns and having no understanding what Gamergate was really about and swallowing the media narrative shit pill. Basically another SWJ drone who's unable to think for them self. People who can't formulate an intelligent argument and always end up resorting immature name calling. Genius.

Remember Sock Puppets? - You know, to discredit women and minorities... lol. Sounds like calling someone an Uncle Tom. So progressive. I remember Gamergate getting blamed in the media for the crap Leslie Jones and Ghostbusters was getting. WTF?

Now it's Trump Supporters? Wow, such an intelligent argument.

GabUzjM.png

Total Biscuit Post - Reddit Last Month

John Bain has been steady rock through all the shit slinging from both sides. He's never resorted to petty name calling and always maintained a professional demeanor in the face of nasty slurs being levied against him. It's served him well.

The long and short of it is, Zoe and her friends would intentionally screw up shots by fucking around to "troll" the production team. Some of the stuff she did included:

- Intentionally changing her glasses to fuck up the continuity of the show
- Her and her friends just staring into the camera, slowly lifting Moutain Dew into shot
- One of them chugging god knows how much of it until he threw up
- Hiding Mountain Dew cans everywhere (either to fuck up the continuity or just to "troll" people)
- Intentionally fucking up sponsor spots

The long and short of it is, Zoe and her friends would intentionally screw up shots by fucking around to "troll" the production team. Some of the stuff she did included:

- Intentionally changing her glasses to fuck up the continuity of the show
- Her and her friends just staring into the camera, slowly lifting Moutain Dew into shot
- One of them chugging god knows how much of it until he threw up
- Hiding Mountain Dew cans everywhere (either to fuck up the continuity or just to "troll" people)
- Intentionally fucking up sponsor spots

Well... That whole fiasco is small potatoes compare to this CONleaks situation. I'm right in the meat of reading it. Fucking Chris Klewe chatting it up with Zoe, Sarah Nyberg and Randy Harper? Holy fuck, this shit is hilarious.

Well, I guess it's not that funny because they did go after a disabled VET and others. Basically engaging in the heinous acts the Media has been accusing GG of doing over the last 2 or 3 years?

Well... That whole fiasco is small potatoes compare to this CONleaks situation. I'm right in the meat of reading it. Fucking Chris Klewe chatting it up with Zoe, Sarah Nyberg and Randy Harper? Holy fuck, this shit is hilarious.

Well, I guess it's not that funny because they did go after a disabled VET and others. Basically engaging in the heinous acts the Media has been accusing GG of doing over the last 2 or 3 years?

Exactly, there's a part where Randi Harper talks about running interference when Nyberg's pedophillia was exposed.

Kluwe's involvement just adds the beautiful cherry on top of the irony cake, remember that time he got bitch-slapped by Mercedes Carrera when he said "There's no such thing as 'Anti-GamerGate', there's 'GamerGate', and then there's the rest of the world!"

Here's Kluwe actively participating, and colluding with people, actively opposing GamerGate ON CHRISTMAS DAY AND NEW YEARS!

Last edited:
Yeeee haaawwww!!

[23/12/2014, 11:20:33 PM] Alex Lifschitz: As I've said, I'm not ashamed of anything said in here as a support group for GG targets.

[31/12/2014, 4:00:53 PM] Tesseract: there really can never be too much security in these because we're fucked entirely if it leaks
[31/12/2014, 4:01:12 PM] SF: Are we fucked entirely?
[31/12/2014, 4:01:47 PM] SF: I mean their collusion conspiracies about a fictional Anti-GG go WAY beyond the scope of this chat.
[31/12/2014, 4:02:26 PM] Tesseract: irrelevant, we're pretty fucked if the existence of this chat comes out let alone the logs

Randi decided to take the fall for their group Doxxing people, so they all wouldn't get implicated
[04/01/2015, 10:10:20 AM] Randi Harper: fwiw, amib is going to speak out publicly against me so other we don't all get painted with the same doxxer brunsh
[04/01/2015, 10:10:21 AM] Randi Harper: brush
[04/01/2015, 10:10:22 AM] Randi Harper: let him.
[04/01/2015, 10:11:29 AM] Athena Hollow: sounds good.

I remember this one. Ben Kuchera got that guy fired... I think
[01/01/2015, 10:50:41 AM] Veerender Jubbal: Something happen with Kuchera?
[01/01/2015, 10:50:44 AM] Athena Hollow: Oh no no
[01/01/2015, 10:50:48 AM] Peter Coffin: That's different. That's legit concern
[01/01/2015, 10:50:52 AM] Athena Hollow: He called out a guy who works at Dick's LOL
[01/01/2015, 10:50:55 AM] Remy: He's tweeting Dick's for being harassed by one of their employees
[01/01/2015, 10:51:13 AM] Peter Coffin: Amy of you have permission to stalk me over legit concern
[01/01/2015, 10:51:15 AM] Peter Coffin: Any
[01/01/2015, 10:51:26 AM] Remy: Honestly I wouldn't mind if GamerGaters Getting Fired became a thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[01/01/2015, 10:51:30 AM] Athena Hollow: lol

It got boring pretty quick though. Maybe more fun stuff will come out. It pretty clear they were going after anyone who associated with GG, whether the person was active or not. Mostly anyone from Facebook... another reason it's not wise to post on that website anymore.

It was funny to see Zoey refer to Eron as her "Abusive Ex".

Apparently, there are even more CON leaks coming this weekend.

Article on how Dina Abou Karam tried at every opportunity to shoehorn SJW shit into Mighty Number 9 covering some things she said in a chat log.

https://heatst.com/uncategorized/how-a-social-justice-activist-subverted-the-mega-man-franchise/

lol - Why do companies continue to hire these inflammatory douchebags as Community Managers? Maybe the position attracts these types characters and anyone with any kind of real talent want no part of that job. I was involved in mod community for COD4, right before COD-WAW came out and Activision's CM was a gas can who seemed to set the forums on fire on a daily basis.

These people have to be a cancer in the workplace. I couldn't imagine having to work around someone like this.

These people have to be a cancer in the workplace. I couldn't imagine having to work around someone like this.
I have a friend who was working with a tranny pretty recently, he got someone badly in trouble after overhearing them making a lesbian joke, they had to apologize and all that crap.

I have a friend who was working with a tranny pretty recently, he got someone badly in trouble after overhearing them making a lesbian joke, they had to apologize and all that crap.

Oh please.

Heaven forbid one go to work and not overhear pussies being pussies for no fucking reason.

People wanna talk shit...then say it to the persons face or simply shut the fuck up.

Back