Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

It's gotta be LoL or DoTA2.

I assume he had an aoe ultimate that freezes time or something? I dunno, I've barely play either of those games.

Edit: yep; I was right. I guessed the Ult cause I like Zeratul in HoTS and it just reeked of similarity(theft on HoTS side?) because I know how frustrating void prison(Zeratul's ult)can be when used incorrectly

I don't know if it's a theft since the majority of Dota 2 heroes are based on Warcraft 3.
Some heroes had to change looks and names to avoid getting sued from Blizzard.

Not sure about this case .

I don't know if it's a theft since the majority of Dota 2 heroes are based on Warcraft 3.
Some heroes had to change looks and names to avoid getting sued from Blizzard.

Not sure about this case .

It was an actual question. I'm new to MOBAs, and I guess while in the back of my head I knew Dota was a WC mod to begin with, I wasn't thinking about that. So what you're saying is probably right.

I just watched that Pudge video and I'm like, "Oh, Stitches!"

It was an actual question. I'm new to MOBAs, and I guess while in the back of my head I knew Dota was a WC mod to begin with, I wasn't thinking about that. So what you're saying is probably right.

I just watched that Pudge video and I'm like, "Oh, Stitches!"

They've pretty much made a dota hero from every available model in WC3 by now. Next one out is gonna be a sentient bar stool or a door or some shit.

4gePujr.png

Dota 2.

Faceless Void is a carry with an amazing ultimate that has extreme fail potential. When he uses it, it stops time and renders every other hero useless for 5 seconds but what usually happens is that the Void uses it on his team or in the worst possible moment, ruining teamfights and killing his own team.

[YT]watch?v=kxHo62F4n3M[/YT]

lol okay I get it now. Never played Dota.

TotalBiscuit tweeting this made it even funnier

Back