Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

ojf4wl0evd301.jpg

images

Ah, there used to be a better one from back in the day, but that shit is lost somewhere on my other computer.

I've only really done one bit of what I would consider to be good trolling in a game. This seems like a good place to share that story. It's probably a bit long.

I was playing Chivalry (medieval FPS for those who aren't familiar) and was on a map where the objective was for my team to move a battering ram up a hill to a gate and smash it down. There is a catapult that can be used. I got on the catapult and killed a couple enemies and accidentally friendly fired a teammate. After the accidental TK he came and slashed my character in the back, temporarily knocking me off the catapult. I 1v1 killed him real quick. He started calling me names. I proceeded to intentionally aim for groups that he was in, killing teammates and enemies alike.

After TKing him 2 more times he started a vote to get my kicked out of the game. In Chivalry you can view everyone's team damage as a percentage. The catapult is a 1 hit kill and does not register as damage, so my team damage was only 8%. I pleaded that he was being an asshole and for everyone to look at my team damage. Evidently many people in the match weren't aware of what was going on because the vote to kick me failed with only 25% voting 'yes.' He was unable to start another vote after that one failed.

At this point I decided to continuously rain boulders on the battering ram killing mostly my teammates. He proceeded to start incessantly swearing at me in all capital letters. I continued to kill teammates and told him that if he "wasn't so trash and knew how to properly utilize the cover I'm providing we would have already fucking won by now." After that statement and a total of 14 TK's I started to get sworn at by basically my whole team and got vote kicked.

TLDR: I enraged teammate by TKing him in Chivalry. Exploited fact that catapults don't show up as team damage to avoid getting booted. Continued to kill teammates until everyone on my team in the match was enraged and swearing in all capital letters.

I hope someone enjoyed this story.

Back