Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

This guy tries way too hard to sound smart and clever.

Yeah, moving around in videogames sucks. Everyone you play as should be completely stationary. Brilliant.

'If you down vote this video, you must love Zelda64!' I don't even like Zelda64, but I hope he sits on dick-shaped swords.

His video is for people who play COD constantly while masturbating

They refuse to accept Battlefield as their One True God

Sandbox games are for people who actually appreciate fictional environments

Red Dead Redemption didn't have Dick going on for miles, and I still loved riding over it on first playthrough. That shit was literally interactive landscape art

giphy.gif

Anyone who plays(ed) legion will know why this screen is funny...

OzpqNHp.jpg

Got home one time and checked the receipt. The Warriors on Xbox was less than a year old and a high rated game. They gave me $0.00 for it. I drove back, got told it was final, got very uncool with them, got the standard $7.00. Never went bought from there again... until they had Harley cosplayers when Arkham City dropped.

LOL, I'll have to show this to my wife. She's always giving me crap for how much room my collection of console games take up (probably have about 70 games total for 360, PS3 and PS4 that I've accumulated over the last 7 years) and asks why I don't take them to eb games to sell back. This is why I don't bother.

Back