Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

30w83ub.jpg

When you start a new game and you meet the character you know is going to betray you

This guy tries way too hard to sound smart and clever.

Yeah, moving around in videogames sucks. Everyone you play as should be completely stationary. Brilliant.

'If you down vote this video, you must love Zelda64!' I don't even like Zelda64, but I hope he sits on dick-shaped swords.

This guy tries way too hard to sound smart and clever.

Yeah, moving around in videogames sucks. Everyone you play as should be completely stationary. Brilliant.

'If you down vote this video, you must love Zelda64!' I don't even like Zelda64, but I hope he sits on dick-shaped swords.

You clearly don't know who Maddox is. The OG Internet troll.

He does have a point. I think Ocarina is a bad example because it had a good balance of open space, and actual areas of interest. But it is something to be aware of, and one of my biggest worries for the new Zelda. Big map doesn't mean better. FF13 was the greatest offender. Giant buildings and areas, but all you do is walk. It was fucking dumb.

He does have a point. I think Ocarina is a bad example because it had a good balance of open space, and actual areas of interest. But it is something to be aware of, and one of my biggest worries for the new Zelda. Big map doesn't mean better. FF13 was the greatest offender. Giant buildings and areas, but all you do is walk. It was fucking dumb.
When people talk about how big a map is all I can do is go "San Andreas had a huge map for the time and it sucked ASS outside of the populated zones."

That said, I hate it when you have to run somewhere with a companion in a video game (COD being the biggest offender of this) and your run speed isn't quite as fast as them, your sprinting is WAY faster than their sprint, and just walking you're faster than them BUT YOU HAVE TO FUCKING FOLLOW THEM SOMEPLACE

You clearly don't know who Maddox is. The OG Internet troll.

Damn I remember reading his stuff like 15+ years ago lol, didn't know he made videos. He's definitely funnier in writing, but will be checking out some of his stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back