Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

f2a.png

57601983.jpg

This guy is normally a serious game reviewer but here he had some drinks and lost it over Kamiya (who makes some great games) and waifus

Not rly, u can digital download console games just fine, the deals for next gen games is same for console as it is for pc. Ive seen countless people talk about how they downloaded a shitton of 'deals' on steam and they never touch the games. I prefer not to clog my computer with cheap ps2 era games that I will never play. Pc is better for RTS, FPS and MMORPG games, any other genre ur better off playing it on console

Not rly, u can digital download console games just fine, the deals for next gen games is same for console as it is for pc. Ive seen countless people talk about how they downloaded a shitton of 'deals' on steam and they never touch the games. I prefer not to clog my computer with cheap ps2 era games that I will never play. Pc is better for RTS, FPS and MMORPG games, any other genre ur better off playing it on console

57601983.jpg

Or you could buy a controller and connect your PC to your TV, then everything is better on PC.

22.jpg

Or you could buy a controller and connect your PC to your TV, then everything is better on PC.

But then how will I play Bloodborne or Uncharted?

Bloodborne that's that Dark Souls for casuals game?
jp0UViLTbT8di.png

I'm not sure who that fellow is but by most accounts it takes a lot more skill than DS.

Be nice or PC might not get DS3. Don't forget, it's still negotiable. ;)

I'm not sure who that fellow is but by most accounts it takes a lot more skill than DS.

tbf I would love for Bloodborne to be on PC, but it's not. Is it worth me spending all that money for one game? No.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

I'm sorry one Kappa is never enough

Back