Locked Game of Thrones spoiler thread, tv, books anything goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compilation of spoilers for the last 2 episodes courtesy of reddit:

Episode 9

• Three Dragons are loose in Meereen.

• Davos visits the site of Shireen's pyre and finds the stag toy he gave her in Season 5. He confronts Melisandre about it, and she admits to having Shireen burned. Despite this, Davos does not harm Melisandre.

• Ramsay shoots Rickon with arrows, Rickon dies in Jon Snow's arms.

• Tormund kills Smalljon Umber.

• Littlefinger swoops in with the Knights of the Vale and saves the day.

• Ramsay retreats to Winterfell.

• Wun Wun breaks open the Winterfell gate and dies from an arrow in the eye after that. ((still hoping there's more to it than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

• Ramsay shoots arrows at Jon, Jon blocks them with a shield and proceeds to beat the living shit out of Ramsay, until he eventually stops because he doesn't want to kill him in front of Sansa. Ramsay is imprisoned and awaits execution.
Episode 10

• Jon is declared King in the North.

• Ramsay is executed. Fed to either his own dogs or Ghost. Rumor has it that it's Littlefinger who is responsible for that (possibly without Jon's and Sansa's knowledge/consent)

• Tommen kills himself by jumping out a window.

• The Mountain murders Septa Unella

• "Explosive" finale in King's Landing, several members of House Tyrell and possibly the High Sparrow meet their end.

• Arya returns to Westeros and serves Frey Pies to Lord Walder before killing him (very questionable)

• The Hound ends up killing Thoros in a 1v1. What leads to it is unknown.

• Many more unspecified deaths

if Jon is King in the north, there is going to be a problem when Bran return from beyond the wall.

is this confirm that B + A = J rather than R + L = J

As far as they know, Bran is dead (and if the spoilers are true, Rickon is too)

Jon not wanting to execute Ramsay in front of Sansa only to have Ramsay possibly be devoured by Ghost or dogs, most likely in front of her is kinda lol, I think I'd rather see a good clean beheading than an animal feast on human

As far as they know, Bran is dead (and if the spoilers are true, Rickon is too)

Jon not wanting to execute Ramsay in front of Sansa only to have Ramsay possibly be devoured by Ghost or dogs, most likely in front of her is kinda lol, I think I'd rather see a good clean beheading than an animal feast on human
I kinda want to see Ghost KILL Ramsay and let Ramsay's dog eat him and have Ghost stand and watch. Ramsay doesn't deserve a quick death.

only if it's only ghost that watches, I don't want either Sansa or Jon having anything to do with a torture execution, then they are just as bad as the rest of the others

I mean unless Ramsay somehow escapes and is terrorizing winterfell and they throw him to the houds or something

dont quite understand why the hound would kill Thoros...given the way the BwB was giving him praise and kinda shooting the shit over their past battles.

If them spoilers is true than my thought is the BwB come across Brienne as she was on a river in a boat...and we last saw the Hound pissin' in a river...BwB see's her lannister sword, and offers the Hound to hang her himself...Hound however has respect for Brienne as a warrior and for protecting Sansa whom we assume he loves...Brienne demands to fight for herself in a trial by combat - BwB says she can't defend her self in a trial by combat....Hound steps up to fight for her against Thoros

They better give him a good death, and Ramsay does NOT deserve a beheading, Hell no.

Isn't it kinda known while he isn't a "bad guy" a lot of people from KL don't like Thoros for his whole flaming sword shtick during the melee of tournaments?

I wonder if what starts as friendly sparring just gets out of control.

ALSO, I missed the episode last night for the most part but with my TV, any dark scenes with little to no light is basically a dark DARK blue with shadows moving. Pod lived right?

I came to the conclusion Blackfish is now dead sadly but I hope Pod made it out. Last thing I saw of him was the preview and the dude choking him out.

only if it's only ghost that watches, I don't want either Sansa or Jon having anything to do with a torture execution, then they are just as bad as the rest of the others

I mean unless Ramsay somehow escapes and is terrorizing winterfell and they throw him to the houds or something
I get no torture execution but I would also not be against drawing and quartering him and then someone like Tormund going "what do we do with the parts"
"Give them to his dogs then kill the dogs"

Yeah that was just Bronn messing with Pod, he escaped with BFT

I don't know about the blackfish either, I mean we never saw his body or the fight, I hope he shows up in the north

I love her POV chapters in the book lol, such a big ego constantly thinking how she's even smarter than Tywin, such a brilliant player of the game of thrones, and how if she was born a man she'd be ruling Westeros as this beloved king. In reality, she's a fucking imbecile and every decision she makes is dumber than the one before it.

You've just described every singe woman on planet Earth bud lol

Yeah that was just Bronn messing with Pod, he escaped with BFT
Phew. FUCK YOU BRONN even though you're one of my favorite characters.

I don't know about the blackfish either, I mean we never saw his body or the fight, I hope he shows up in the north
True. I do like the dark humor added when he ran off with the "haven't been in a sword fight in years, imagine I'll make a mess of it"

Seeing Ghost go Alpha on Ramsey's bitches would be good in and of itself.

Bolton's hounds line up to protect Hamsey, Ghost does his snarl thing, the hounds turn on him....

If LF is responsible for killing Ramsay, you can be sure it's probably related to saving his own ass. Probably Ramsay will threaten to tell people that LF knew for sure what he'd do to Sansa and that he helped the Boltons plan the overthrow of house Stark or some such stuff. That's my prediction anyway.

Don't say that! They said the hound was dead too, and Jon!

we have hope!

No. They were definitely writing that character off the show. This speeding up to off people shit is dumb btw, especially when you have completely over drawn out scenes like the shit with Arya last episode.

dont quite understand why the hound would kill Thoros...given the way the BwB was giving him praise and kinda shooting the shit over their past battles.

If them spoilers is true than my thought is the BwB come across Brienne as she was on a river in a boat...and we last saw the Hound pissin' in a river...BwB see's her lannister sword, and offers the Hound to hang her himself...Hound however has respect for Brienne as a warrior and for protecting Sansa whom we assume he loves...Brienne demands to fight for herself in a trial by combat - BwB says she can't defend her self in a trial by combat....Hound steps up to fight for her against Thoros

That's actually a great idea.

And she won't even know that her final child is among those being roasted (unless he kills himself after finding out that he's a bastard of incest during her trial) because the reliable spoilers on Reddit have both said that Tommen WILL die before the end of this season.
It appears I was mistaken about Wun Wun living too. Gonna be RustleMania when he's killed by Ramsay with a single arrow to the eye. :mad:

Why dont they make Wun Wun some armor? They can give him a helmet, with a glass visor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back