Game of Thrones Spoiler Thread redux

This all but confirms the spoiler of Tyrion using a secret entrance (that he used to smuggle whores in his younger days) into Casterly Rock.

9fqq9Rmy7SRekGksq5J4c8-650-80.png

ymh72mooBNJGdxJzp5Dsr8-650-80.png

Added some newer and more detailed spoilers to the OP

Holy shit, hopefully half of those come true. Only main character to die is Jon and he comes back, not sure if I believe that.

I wonder how much involvement GRRM had this season a lot of that stuff sounds like something he wouldn't write. Arya, after reuniting with Nymeria, only kills Baelish? ... the fuck is this blasphemy!

Also, the chick who can't read is the one that finds the cure for Greyscale. Come on Maesters.

I wonder how much involvement GRRM had this season a lot of that stuff sounds like something he wouldn't write. Arya, after reuniting with Nymeria, only kills Baelish? ... the fuck is this blasphemy!

Also, the chick who can't read is the one that finds the cure for Greyscale. Come on Maesters.
From what I've read, Arya kills all of Frey's remaining sons via poisoning and it's Sam who finds the cure to Greyscale.

looked it up cause I wasn't sure but the show does mention baby aegon who got Gregor smashed. so rhaegar must've really liked that name

From what I've read, Arya kills all of Frey's remaining sons via poisoning and it's Sam who finds the cure to Greyscale.
You're right about the cure for Greyscale. Gilly just finds the book it was in.

The other thread got locked (1000+ posts)

Re-posting spoilers from Reddit for Eps 9 and 10

Updated after airing

Episode 9

• Three Dragons are loose in Meereen. true

• Davos visits the site of Shireen's pyre and finds the stag toy he gave her in Season 5. He confronts Melisandre about it, and she admits to having Shireen burned. Despite this, Davos does not harm Melisandre. true

• Ramsay shoots Rickon with arrows, Rickon dies in Jon Snow's arms. true

• Tormund kills Smalljon Umber. true

• Littlefinger swoops in with the Knights of the Vale and saves the day. true

• Ramsay retreats to Winterfell. true

• Wun Wun breaks open the Winterfell gate and dies from an arrow in the eye after that. ((still hoping there's more to it than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)) true (and obviously he'd taken a LOT of damage prior to the arrow and was likely already dying, RIP Wun Wun!)
  • Ramsay shoots arrows at Jon, Jon blocks them with a shield and proceeds to beat the living shit out of Ramsay, until he eventually stops because he doesn't want to kill him in front of Sansa. Ramsay is imprisoned and awaits execution. true (although he did die in episode 9 which there was some debate on)
Episode 10

• Jon is declared King in the North. Motherfucking TRUE!!!!!

• Ramsay is executed. Fed to either his own dogs or Ghost. Rumor has it that it's Littlefinger who is responsible for that (possibly without Jon's and Sansa's knowledge/consent) False

• Tommen kills himself by jumping out a window. Lulz. True.

• The Mountain murders Septa Unella True

• "Explosive" finale in King's Landing, several members of House Tyrell and possibly the High Sparrow meet their end. True, rip Margery!

• Arya returns to Westeros and serves Frey Pies to Lord Walder before killing him (very questionable) True... fucking TRUE

• The Hound ends up killing Thoros in a 1v1. What leads to it is unknown. FALSE

• Many more unspecified deaths Lancel, Pycell, Kevan, members of the Faith Militant, ladies and lords of the court
Previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/game-of-thrones-spoiler-thread-tv-books-anything-goes.3235103/
Is this all confirmed spoilers or theories.

Before I read the thread I want to know if these are confirmed spoilers or theories. Haven't read a single post yet.
Well the ones you quoted already happened last season. He's saying that most of those spoilers actually happened, so these might be accurate.

Well the ones you quoted already happened last season. He's saying that most of those spoilers actually happened, so these might be accurate.
I don't even know what I quoted lol. I'm dodging this thread like the plague.

Back