Game of Thrones Spoiler Thread redux

Is something really a spoiler if its exactly what you thought was going to happen though ?

depends on who you ask. I didn't see Jamie, going up north to battle etc.

depends on who you ask. I didn't see Jamie, going up north to battle etc.

I actually only new about the dragon one cuz I been expecting it for a while and for me the HE SAWR ME !!! episode all but confirmed this.

I actually didnt know bout Jamie but that dosnt shock me at all. Im just getting caught up on this thread and my spoilers this very afternoon

Spoilers dont really damage my enjoyment of things though I am usually dying to know what is going to happen next and after a long enough wait ill take it any way I can get it ya know

I cant wait to see what else Im gonna learn !!

i finally binge watched this show over the past few weeks and got caught up.

lived up to the hype, easily. didn't think it would, but now i'm hooked and waiting for the new season.

I actually only new about the dragon one cuz I been expecting it for a while and for me the HE SAWR ME !!! episode all but confirmed this.

I actually didnt know bout Jamie but that dosnt shock me at all. Im just getting caught up on this thread and my spoilers this very afternoon

Spoilers dont really damage my enjoyment of things though I am usually dying to know what is going to happen next and after a long enough wait ill take it any way I can get it ya know

I cant wait to see what else Im gonna learn !!

to be honest I hope with the show we're now seeing the "what if version" of what has yet to be revealed in the books, & the books themselves take on a different angle, the intended angle.

Caught up on spoilers .... Yea that seems about right.....

Getting tired of waiting for cercs to get it and I sadly dont see that in there though.

to be honest I hope with the show we're now seeing the "what if version" of what has yet to be revealed in the books, & the books themselves take on a different angle, the intended angle.

I feel like that would be really stupid if they ended up 2 different stories that only shared a name. But I would betcha money that the series is never getting finished and the hbo version will be the final version

I feel like that would be really stupid if they ended up 2 different stories that only shared a name. But I would betcha money that the series is never getting finished and the hbo version will be the final version

I know what you mean. I know they'll have the same ending, just different paths getting there I hope.

Highly doubt he's going to give us the same thing in the books that we will have already gotten in the show. At least I hope not. I'll be pissed. I started reading the books when ASoS came out, 17 fucking years ago, and I will start a damn riot if I waited patiently all that time for nothing.

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...bout-Game-Thrones-Ending-His-Books-80537.html

There was a period where I was worried about that. Then I said, to hell with that. Worrying about it isn’t going to change it one way or another. I still sit down at the typewriter, and I have to write the next scene and the next sentence … I’m just going to tell my story, and they’re telling their story and adapting my books, and we shall see.

Now, as we see the two differing in more extreme ways, it becomes particularly important to Martin to point out that he’s going to tell his story, and they are going to tell theirs. There are obviously major overlying themes and plans that all three have discussed in depth but Martin is stepping further away from the HBO series. He no longer is writing any episodes, and wants to push his focus entirely onto his A Song of Ice and Fire novels.

Pussy compared to Stannis the Mannis

Bitch please. Tywin actually got to run the kingdom as Hand on more than one occasion, had songs wrote about his badassery and wins battles. Oh and his kids are cooler too.

000256576.jpg

000255443.jpg

arya.jpg

000255444.jpg
000255447.jpg

000255445.jpg

000255446.jpg

http://ew.com/tv/game-of-thrones-se...battle-image-more-exclusive-new-photos-ahead/

I'm hoping we get more spoilers/ leaks for this season. I've read the ones on Reddit but last year and I think the year before we got a couple of waves of spoilers.

Not sure how I feel about the possibility of an Ice Dragon...

Approximately 8 seconds into the trailer for season 7 and Dany already said some cringe worthy shit. That bodes well.

So it appears the dirtsheets were right about the Lannister army getting smashed out in the open by Dany's forces on their way back from Dorne.

So it appears the dirtsheets were right about the Lannister army getting smashed out in the open by Dany's forces on their way back from Dorne.
What are the Spoilers again? I want to add them to the OP so I can find them easier after the season starts

Wtf? Where did you hear that? You got a link to this outline? Jon and Arya? Just the idea of that makes absolutely no sense in book or show setting. Zero precedent has been set for anything even remotely resembling a Jon and Arya romance. She's his kid sister. That's THE appeal of their relationship.

actually I am pretty sure John Snow fucks Danny. They realize they are targ siblings and have to keep with tradition.

Added the Season 7 Spoilers to the OP

Back