Game of Thrones Spoiler Thread redux

Those spoilers grew me a big stiff one.

Martin's original outline had Jon, Arya, Daenerys, Bran and Tyrion as the 5 "main" characters surviving.

Might have gone off it but my money is on Jon coming back at least until the end of the series.
No Sansa and Jaime on that list. Wrong list is wrong list.

I read the spoilers a while back. huge mistake. feels like I wasted the flavor now. a zombie dragon sounds awesome though

So pumped for this Season. Seems like every episode will be high budget to make up for the smaller episode count

I think it'd be weird if Kit Harrington didn't look at himself in the mirror for hours.

"I'll make love to you, like you want me to, and I'll hold you tight, baby all through the night..."

tormund-in-love.gif

The Tormund/Brienne saga was fucking hilarious.

Watching some Season 2 on HBO 2.... Tywin was a total boss and he was the biggest loss of the show so far.

Watching some Season 2 on HBO 2.... Tywin was a total boss and he was the biggest loss of the show so far.

he & Lorenzo are sorely missed.

praise be.

VPDOz.png

It's ok cause grrm knew they weren't really brother and sister the whole time only cousins
lol only cousins.

its weird though because they were still raised as brother and sister and its just . . . yeah idk. bizarre man, bizarre.

The outline also has Jon and Arya in love with each other.

Wtf? Where did you hear that? You got a link to this outline? Jon and Arya? Just the idea of that makes absolutely no sense in book or show setting. Zero precedent has been set for anything even remotely resembling a Jon and Arya romance. She's his kid sister. That's THE appeal of their relationship.

Wtf? Where did you hear that? You got a link to this outline? Jon and Arya? Just the idea of that makes absolutely no sense in book or show setting. Zero precedent has been set for anything even remotely resembling a Jon and Arya romance. She's his kid sister. That's THE appeal of their relationship.

It was part of his "Pitch document".... Was also supposed to be 3 books too
Martin-pitch-1.jpg

I read the spoilers a while back. huge mistake. feels like I wasted the flavor now. a zombie dragon sounds awesome though

Is something really a spoiler if its exactly what you thought was going to happen though ?

Back