Game of Thrones Season 7 - Long Walk (Official Promo)

I came. thrice.

& I stayed.

Yea I know I'm just pissed cause I thought that's what this was and got excited for nothing. Oh well soon.

figured sadly that this would just be teaser based on timing...i'm guessing around early may we will get a full on trailer.

Cant wait for this. This series has been an absolute masterpiece

I will never get over what Stannis did to his daughter, the shitty part is that I convinced a lot of people about Stannis's virtue and character, and he pulls that shit on next episode.
I got so much shit from people that night

I bet Cersei aligns with Euron.

Kings Landing has to side with Euron otherwise they dont have the manpower to fight Dany, they either join forces or they both fall, the twins are in turmoil and the Boltons and the Umbers are gone, nobody from the north is going to help Cersei and Jaime wants to murderfuck her i bet, by the time the Night King reaches kings landing one way or the other the place is gonna be a pile of rubble

I cant remember what jon is leader if
..the wall? again?

And khalissy is...where again?

Cersei, i remember. She bombed the bitches.

Just have a hard time remembering the others.

Fill me in?

I cant remember what jon is leader if
..the wall? again?
He's in the general area of the wall. He's in the northernmost region of the kingdom, and the wall is along the northern border, so he's slightly south of the wall.
And khalissy is...where again?
Sailing from the Eastern continent to Westeros. The place where you see her in the promo is Dragonstone, an island off the coast of Westeros, not far from the capital city. Dragonstone is where Stannis, Davos and the Red Woman were hanging out until the battle at the capital in season 2.

Lots of insecure little boys in this thread...

I bet Cersei aligns with Euron.

I was thinking the same thing. He's probably going to make the offer to her rather than Dany since his niece & nephew beat him to the punch. Which will likely push Jaime even further away.

I was thinking the same thing. He's probably going to make the offer to her rather than Dany since his niece & nephew beat him to the punch. Which will likely push Jaime even further away.
Poor Cersei, she's gonna have flashbacks to being stuck with Robert.

I will never get over what Stannis did to his daughter, the shitty part is that I convinced a lot of people about Stannis's virtue and character, and he pulls that shit on next episode.
The writers never 'got' or liked stannis
Nor renly
They are basicaly hacks saved caused they have such rich source material universe to work with,huge budget and sometimes excellent directors
Show went awol from books about season 2ish ..still watchable but really outshined by books now

I am still in denial. HBO viewers(<{imoyeah}>) practically forced Stannis' death because they want the prom king(jon) & queen(danaerys) to succeed, even when the Iron Bank already backed him. That's like saying, Davos is a horrible judge of character. They should resurrect Stannis as a White Walker fuck shit up.

-end rant

The writers never 'got' or liked stannis
Nor renly
They are basicaly hacks saved caused they have such rich source material universe to work with,huge budget and sometimes excellent directors
Show went awol from books about season 2ish ..still watchable but really outshined by books now

As long as you're on team Stannis, you reached out, & touched a brother's heart.

cant wait for this season. just re-watched 2 seasons recently. the show is amazing!

Back