Game of Thrones Season 7 - Long Walk (Official Promo)

The King in the North doesnt have time to sit around, he will be the first to face the Night King

How are there any soldiers left in the North? The Watch and wildlings nearly killed each other off, ans whatever was left would've been decimated against Ramses army(who themselves would've been wiped completely out).

I hate pointless promos like this. Thought we were going to get to see things from the upcoming episodes.
I'm sure we'll get one soon. They just always like to start with teasers first

How are there any soldiers left in the North? The Watch and wildlings nearly killed each other off, ans whatever was left would've been decimated against Ramses army(who themselves would've been wiped completely out).

Soldiers in the North loyal to Jon Snow depends actually on what and how many noble Houses recognize him and support him, so he has contigents of every house besides all the money he can get to hire mercs, probably not gonna be alot tho

I'm sure we'll get one soon. They just always like to start with teasers first

Yea I know I'm just pissed cause I thought that's what this was and got excited for nothing. Oh well soon.

LOL @ the queens getting thrones and Jon gets a fucking table.

I'm fine with that. All the real shit happens around tables. Joffrey pretending to be king, sitting on the throne, while Tywin sat at tables getting shit done. Margaery wanting to be queen and sit next to the iron throne, while Olenna Tyrell made sure that it happens.

dnd writing

Ramsay had Bolton men, the Karstark men, and the Umbers.

The most powerful house in the north after the Boltons, the Manderly's didn't send any men, and a bunch of other houses stayed neutral.

He won't have a lot, but combine what he has now, with the Vale, and he should have a solid army. Even more if he can get the Riverlands to join his cause.

Also no feature of the Ironborn, those smelly dipshits are supposed to be major players this season

That's because those guys are going to be riding the coat-tails of Daenerys and Cersei, respectively. Notice no Olenna or Sand Snakes either. No Littlefinger.

Second bananas don't merit trailer time yet.

All the soldiers from those houses Lady Mormont verbally bitchslaped during Jon's proclamation as THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!!

All the fence sitters.

Ramsay had Bolton men, the Karstark men, and the Umbers.

The most powerful house in the north after the Boltons, the Manderly's didn't send any men, and a bunch of other houses stayed neutral.

He won't have a lot, but combine what he has now, with the Vale, and he should have a solid army. Even more if he can get the Riverlands to join his cause.

Most of the Northern Houses lost their best men fighting the Lannisters with King Rob, thats why a bunch of houses took a step back from the fighting last season because they've already been smashed.

The Nights Watch has got to be down to about 50 men by now.

The only untouched area is Little Fingers Vale Army which should outnumber the rest of the Northern forces combined by this point and you know LF is gonna be plotting against Jon this season.

Most of the Northern Houses lost their best men fighting the Lannisters with King Rob, thats why a bunch of houses took a step back from the fighting last season because they've already been smashed.

The Nights Watch has got to be down to about 50 men by now.

The only untouched area is Little Fingers Vale Army which should outnumber the rest of the Northern forces combined by this point and you know LF is gonna be plotting against Jon this season.

They didn't lose a lot of men to the Lannisters. Robb beat them in every battle he fought. He lost most of them at the Red Wedding, but nobody is sure if most of the men outside were either captured or killed.

As for LittlePeen, he's a non-factor. I don't trust Sansa as far as I can spit, But she knows enough of about the dude not to trust him. He's put all his cards on the table. His objective is obvious.

Also Arya is on her way home, and she isn't gonna get played.

I wouldnt worry too much about littlefinger he is not going to make it much further is my guess. He has too many powerful enemies that are aware of him now and not very man friends left at all

Aso just guessing here but the men in the north are no longer interested in the iron throne and are going to be trying to convince the rest of the morons to stop killing each other and help me because like the end of the world is here and none of yall gonna rule shit if you dont help me with this first

THis is going to be the best and most predictable season so far.

never count out LF, dudes prays for the end of the world and be the last man standing every night

They didn't lose a lot of men to the Lannisters. Robb beat them in every battle he fought. He lost most of them at the Red Wedding, but nobody is sure if most of the men outside were either captured or killed.

As for LittlePeen, he's a non-factor. I don't trust Sansa as far as I can spit, But she knows enough of about the dude not to trust him. He's put all his cards on the table. His objective is obvious.

Also Arya is on her way home, and she isn't gonna get played.

The GOT Wikia based on the tv series lists the Northern casualties at the Red Wedding as:

Nigh-complete annihilation, few survivors captured
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Wedding

A small number escaped like the Blackfish or were captured like Greatjon Umber but I'm pretty sure they put the normal fighting man to the sword.

I believe Robb marched south with near 20,000 men, which was most of the Norths fighting men.

Yeah I don't trust that Sansa isn't going to try and take the North for herself.

Last edited:
never count out LF, dudes prays for the end of the world and be the last man standing every night

He's done son.

Varys and Tyrion know what he's about.
Cersei and the Lannisters know he went behind their back.
The Hound is on his way North too.

Dude played himself hard.

Back