Game of Thrones S07E07 Discussion Thread: FinallyJumpedTheDragon (No Spoilers/Leaks)

if Bran turns out to be the Night King, i'll be a little rustled

i saw a thing where the Bran Actor put to rest this theory which is good

the whole time traveling to be the night king in the end stuff seems like some absolute silly fuckery

The Night King destroyed the wall to travel South and try to get a glimpse of those titties. I fear he's too late.

But dude, he's the Night King.

Can't be too late to rescue a damsel in distress if you can reanimate her corpse.

<seedat>

But dude, he's the Night King.

Can't be too late to rescue a damsel in distress if you can reanimate her corpse.

<seedat>
But like, one of her tits may have sluffed off by that point like she had leprosy and it's just gone...

I just made myself throw up some.

I'm sure people have asked but where the fuck has Ghost been all this time?

how bad ass would it have been if Jon arrived at Dragonstone with Ghost by his side? they really should have made that happen.

She's not
Everyone likes to talk like she could be but I feel that whole "the Valyrian word isn't sex based" thing was pandering.

As I see it, Jaime (lost his right hand), Jon (burned his saving Mormont), and even The Hound as a red herring in the show (the right side of his face is burned, in the book it's the left) have better arguments. Plus you can see all of them killing a family member (Jaime -> Cersei, Jon -> Dany, The Hound -> Gregor)

Good stuff. This series has such an awesome time line. The possibilities for shows or movies after GOT ends are endless.

And the best thing about Dance of the Dragons is there is apparently 16 battles. Which means they can do 3 battles per season for 6 seasons. Or 4 battles each season for 4 seasons depending on the budget. So not too many emo filler episodes, and the action is more often.

Good stuff. This series has such an awesome time line. The possibilities for shows or movies after GOT ends are endless.
Yes there really is. But probably wont be at the level of the Game of thrones seasons which followed the books to a tee. Itll probably never be that good again. But that's OK. We had a long,wild ride full of Epic win.

What if Jon is a Baratheon? Black of hair. The seed is strong. And he had a pre-wedding trist w/ Lyanna and Rhaegar was protecting her from that shame?

Every Harpy kill is like 6v1....but The Unsullied still came off weak.

Sam sees a passage about it in a book and literally says "Oh yeah...I FORGOT THAT." Just a super what the fuck?

As far as lazy writing goes, nothing tops -
"Greyscale is terminal. You should kill yourself."
"Ever tried cutting it off?"
"Oh that could work."

I thought the same thing. I mean if you got greyscale on your hand wouldn't you just cut off your hand to keep in from spreading?? Like World War Z when Brad Pitt cuts that chick's hand/arm off when she is bit. Better to lose an arm or a leg and still be alive than get greyscale all over right?

bhNGNPR.jpg

bv5NRNj.jpg

Just finished the series last night.

Jamie is going soft!
glad to see Littlefinger dead
glad to see one of dany's dragons get got.
fuck theon. stupid as fuck he's all back and badass
rustled the Mountain did not kill the imp.

I'm sure people have asked but where the fuck has Ghost been all this time?

how bad ass would it have been if Jon arrived at Dragonstone with Ghost by his side? they really should have made that happen.

The long running joke is they couldn't afford him and the Dragon's with the CGI budget. Which actually might be somewhat true per this article I just read regarding the Battle of the Bastards.

"[Ghost] was in there in spades originally, but it’s also an incredibly time consuming and expensive character to bring to life," the episode's director Miguel Sapochnik told Business Insider on Monday. "Ultimately we had to choose between Wun-Wun and the direwolf, so the dog bit the dust."

http://www.businessinsider.com/game...-ghost-wasnt-in-battle-of-the-bastards-2016-6

So going off of that he's either at Castle Black or they are hoping we forget about him cause they don't want to put in the effort to include him.

Back