Game of Thrones S07E06 Discussion Thread: The Kids are all Wight (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread Title? (Tag @Lethal for any other suggestions)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact HBO passed on Walking Dead. Would have been interesting if they had picked it up and had HBO supervision .

Yep, that would have been great, and alot more people would have died, just like in the comics

This was in the suggestions of the video @Aegon Spengler posted.

I think she may be on to something, and I agree the sword was way too prominent in the tower of joy scenes not to play a role later on.

I don't think he has it. Cross guard is different in Dawn and Beric's sword.

fuck, tonight's the night, isnt it? And then blue balls for 2 years?
And you just know theyre gonna leave you thirsty with a cocktease cliffhanger too.

And you just know theyre gonna leave you thirsty with a cocktease cliffhanger too.
Massive blue balls, and a serious temptation to cheat...err spoil

Really hope Arya and Sansa don't become enemies in the season finale. But if it did, I am predicting a scene where Arya will do her prayer list again but with Sansa added at the end.

I don't think that's happening. Guessing it's another "genius" plan by Arya to expose Littlefinger.

When I watch it, it looks to me like it opens from the middle outwards, and sideways like a reptile.
But it doesn't, because it is water.

Watch the closeup in the video I posted.

I watched it! And yeah, it opens like a goddamn eyeball!

'Water', wtf!

I suppose you think water took down Tower 7 too ?!?

Open your friggin eyes, man!!!

Just like Jon's sword!!!

How Can Longclaws Eye Be Real If Our Mirrors Aren't Real

its like fucking the german exchange girl at college, you know its gonna be amazing but she is gonna leave which is good and bad at the same time

HBO should just buy the rights for Wheel of Time and make that shit. Would be 1000 times better than GoT.

Rand Al Thor fucking bitches on the regular, cool magic and shit, a wandering minstrel that is also a master assasin and royal bard.

Fear has some moments i admit, and i give credit to it, but Fear is C level

Everything is C level next to G.O.T
BJk2zmM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back