Game of Thrones S07E05 Discussion Thread: Dickon by Armbar (No Spoilers/ EPISODES HAVE BEEN LEAKED)

Title for next Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could give every single one of you a link to the HD episode right now

Yet you don't want it

Why??

That'd be some bullshit if she got upset about him being Robert's bastard after her whole speech to Jon about not blaming children for their parent's crimes.

No one likes a hypocrite.

I could see her being upset and either Tyrion, Varys, or both having to talk her down from wanting to kill him.
Did I miss some sherdog joke? He's the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. King Robert wishes he could've seeded that sweet northern poon.

Didn't she call the army of the dead or wights in like season 2 "grumpkins and snooks" that the drunken Northmen see in the shadows?

Dragons I think she believes but thinks Qyburn can come up with a way to kill them... White Walkers and Army of teh Dead she doesn't believe, she has no real reason to believe it though either.
Snarks. Its more about using the opportunity to make a temporary peace for Cersei. She's just scheming, this buys her some time to scheme unharried.

Dany was far more lenient? She started the fucking war in the first place. She's an entitled bitch who thinks the 7 kingdoms belong to her because of her last name. Jon is focused on saving humanity while Dany is focused on killing more people in a war she started. Leniency? Jon did spare Theon and what he did was much worse. Jon has been lenient. He could have given Aliser all the shit jobs or just sent him off to one of the poorly maintained castles on the wall, but instead he named him First Ranger. He could have fucked over Houses Umber and Karstark, but he let theWp their lands and titles. He could have fucked Sansa over for the shit she's done (not telling him about the KotV, and constantly undermining him), but he gave her control of the North in his absence. Jon is trying to get evere to work together while Dany is trying to conquer everyone.
Would like twice if I could.

has anyone paused the video to read that scroll arya found? been meaning to do that

It's the letter Cersei forced Sansa to write Robb telling him to bend the knee after their father's execution and the right at the beginning of the War of the Five Kings.

It's the letter Cersei forced Sansa to write Robb telling him to bend the knee after their father's execution and the right at the beginning of the War of the Five Kings.
It was before he was executed.

Yet you don't want it

Why??

Because I want to watch it on my TV. It's not out in formats that I can play on my PS3 and streaming from a media server causes it to be choppy. Plus I've been very busy until today. I get people watching it early, but whoever released it before the premiere is a dick.

Am I the only one here that hasn't watched it yet?

Because I want to watch it on my TV. It's not out in formats that I can play on my PS3 and streaming from a media server causes it to be choppy. Plus I've been very busy until today. I get people watching it early, but whoever released it before the premiere is a dick.

it was released by accident, somewhere in Spain

hes gonna be a piece of shit until the end imo
He's going to be a POS until some crucial moment when we least expect it, then he'll save the day. I'll be shocked if they don't do something like that.

Yet you don't want it

Why??
I have a friend who absolutely refuses to download pirated media for some weird reason. The guy filled 80 gig ipods with itunes purchased music when he had every resource to find them for free. It's not about respecting the law either because he's a recreational drug user.

Some people are just strange like that.

I have a friend who absolutely refuses to download pirated media for some weird reason. The guy filled 80 gig ipods with itunes purchased music when he had every resource to find them for free. It's not about respecting the law either because he's a recreational drug user.

fair enough. People gonna people. is normal

When Season 5 leaked I watched them all because it was multiple episodes, but when it's just one episode that leaks it isn't worth it for me.

Have been avoiding the thread due to the leaked ep, even though I know Lethal is on top of this.

Amped for tonight.

He's going to be a POS until some crucial moment when we least expect it, then he'll save the day. I'll be shocked if they don't do something like that.
too predictable imo

tv shows are different imo

i enjoy the thrill of waiting and the excitement of the day of the airing

Been ducking spoilers and links like Dubya Bush dodges shoes.

I'm azor ahyped motherfuckers.

i bet this has been posted
but
ZhEasp8.gif

I'm not watching it until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back