Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying to kill himself. BFT was never in any danger from that bear. It was probably one of Tormund's ex lovers.

BFT Would of got wrecked fucking wrecked.

tumblr_n8efzbZrZg1td362fo1_500.gif

I can agree with that. Shits just getting annoying with a bunch man cunts in here making it seem like BFT is the greatest fighter in westros right now. Defitnley a bunch a losers that don't even watch the fights and just wiki the outcome
Bruh I've never even heard of you! Why you coming in here high and mighty foo!?

BFT would wreck any of your picks. Deal with it hogey

I never understood why Tyrion didn't trap his father, and Cersei, by insisting on Jamie as his Champion.
Never mind his gimpy hand. You think Tywin or Cersei would let The Mountain butcher his pride n joy ? Or Cersei her lover / children's father ?
Remember that this is a Cersei with a still alive Tommen and Marsella. Still not so unstable as to not give a fuck.
Tywin too would never risk it. He knew he could always manipulate Jamie to quit the Kingsguard and his vows of celibacy.
At the end of the day, it's Jamie and his seed he wants as the next Lord of Casterly Rock. Not the imp / possible rape product Tyrion.

All he had to do was convince Jamie (and himself) that Tywin would never follow through with it.
If he did, then keep Oberyn as backup.

^that sure would've been checkmate.

If Jaime actually loved Tryion as some here like to claim, he would have insisted on being Tyrion's champion or the King's champion and force his father and Cersei into the decision. If he's Tyrion's champion he could get killed by The Mountain and if he was the Kings Champion, he could get killed by Bronn.

Because I am high and mighty motherfucker, your booty hole be getting moist right now

BFT is good but she's not the best.

Someone needs to do another tourney thread.

Last edited:

BFT is very good, but Full Training Camp Hound would curb-stomp her in the rematch. His big bro would rape her. And that's not a figure of speech.

I put forth a position earlier while rambling that is seemed to me that all the gods of that world are getting more active with avatars and allies.

At first it was only the god of light with the Vag Monster and rebirth of Beric but then Jon.

We've since seen the many face god seem to choose Arya and allow her to break every rule so she could act in a way Jaqen could never act due to his restraints.

I think the Old Gods and the 7 may start to play their hand more as this battle seems not just limited to 'earthly' contestants but also a battle amongst the gods for control.

The 7 didn't do too well at the Sept of Balon.

Because I am high and mighty motherfucker, your booty hole be getting moist right now

BFT is good but she's not the best.

Someone needs to do another tourney thread.

Bruh you like a moles town pleb, ain't no one heard of dat ass.

Everyone riding in packs and BFT is there traveling westeros with only pod. BFT is goat.

If Jaime actually loved Tryion as some here like to claim, he would have insisted on being Tyrion's champion or the King's champion and force his father and Cersei into the decision. If he's Tyrion's champion he could get killed by The Mountain and if he was the Kings Champion, he could get killed by Bronn.

Jaime freed Tyrion.
In the books and the series, Jaime did this.

I spoiled myself concerning the meaning of the gift Euron promised Cersei...and the sad part is, it was probably the most obvious thing that could've happened.

The production values remain unbelievable but there hasn't been anything even mildly surprising since Stannis burned his daughter.

Everything was thoroughly predictable in season 5 and it looks like season 6 won't be much different. I truly hope i'm wrong.

I spoiled myself concerning the meaning of the gift Euron promised Cersei...and the sad part is, it was probably the most obvious thing that could've happened.
I was hoping it would be something else from the books.

Euron has a horn that can supposedly control dragons.

I would accept a Jamie suicide as redemption for his evil life. I doubt he kills Cersi, too predictable.
Who better to off Cersei then her loving brother?
Predictable yes, for it to actually happen?
Priceless

just give them your bank information and I'll tell them to direct deposit it to you after every grammar correction. there are too many mistakes out there in internet land, it's good you're starting here on sherdog
Don't be proud of your ignorance.

#MAGA

I was hoping it would be something else from the books.

Euron has a horn that can supposedly control dragons.
Me too, unfortunately it's not. In the books, Euron wins the Kingsmoot with it, promising a dragon. In the show, he promises that Dany won't be able to turn down his big cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back