Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now at bit with green wart trying to woo maldosande how awkward, the unsalted have no balls, how is he supposed to bang

lol @ you still taking my tuf talk seriously.

This thread is about discussion, proposing ideas and questions, discourse, debate, it's not a fucking forensic science course where everyone is Gil Grisson reposting shit from reddit about how the scar on Jon's face is the shape of Dany's vag and that's how know they'll fuck and give birth to an ice dragon. I mean, yeah, you can do that here, it's just really boring and stupid and i'll call it as such.

It's not a real world book, the people who made the show, created that book and wrote that passage specifically for the show, and for people to notice and discuss it. I do agree that it's boring to a certain extent, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it stupid.

in their Prime, who would in a 1on1 battle? Robert Barathon or Arthur Dayne?

and sheerannnnnn...ran so far awayyyy..GoTta get away..

It's not a real world book, the people who made the show, created that book and wrote that passage specifically for the show, and for people to notice and discuss it. I do agree that it's boring to a certain extent, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it stupid.
If i expected you to ascend to the heights of my snobbery, I would look upon you as an equal, but alas, you are just a bastard Chilly Sand

Now at bit with green wart trying to woo maldosande how awkward, the unsalted have no balls, how is he supposed to bang

You forget that GW mastered the "common tongue" under Missandei's tutelage.

If i expected you to ascend to the heights of my snobbery, I would look upon you as an equal, but alas, you are just a bastard Chilly Sand

Sad-Rating-9-Sexy-Rating-8.gif

Arthur Dayne all day, Selmy would have taken him out too, elite skill beats big guy every time

But Robert had the agility of smaller guys. Dayne would take him but selmy idk. Robert was beast

We need to do another tournament

So who has the better redemption arc, the Hound or Jaime?

What if one of the two are Azor Ahai reborn? The Hound was reborn figuratively.

Jaime, for sure.

Definitely 2 of the most interesting characters, though.

Jaime, for sure.

Definitely 2 of the most interesting characters, though.

I don't know.

Jaime still lets Cersei get into his head. The Hound doesn't have a negative influence like Cersei holding him back.

Would Jaime still be effective as Azor Ahai if one good hand?

Bobby B was ridiculously strong. I will say he never fought the greatest knights of his era. Or the strongest, so he might have just been can crushing.

Wasn't his Warhammer heavy? But it sounds like he was better as a group than 1to1.

But Robert had the agility of smaller guys. Dayne would take him but selmy idk. Robert was beast

We need to do another tournament
According to GRRM, Selmy was about the same level as Dayne. Dayne had Dawn though, which would have given him the edge.

Both Selmy and Dayne were pretty far above everyone else though.

Robert was a beast in his prime though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back