Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Glovers kingindanorf! is bloody tough"
tumblr_lmi6dqJJ401qa0q3qo1_500.png
Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

Why did they not burn Wun Wun and Mag the Mighty? both sides had cause to do that. Or are these different Giants?

Different giants.

Wun wun died at winterfell.
Mag died at the wall

It IS bloody tough,no doubt.
And that little she bear keeps his ass in check. House Glover may as well be a cadet branch of House Mormont at this point. She owns him.

Kingsmoot*

Thank You sir
Way better than the tennis one. Jon Snow was in the tennis one, and that one had just a couple funny scenes. Tour De Pharmacy is funny and silly, nothing profound but will make you laugh.

Will trust you and Mr. CoolB, and give it a watch.

As for GOT, I also do not really understand their strategy. Sansa needs to STFU, and all of the force they have need to go to the wall asap. What is the point dividing your forces, when the otherside has amost an unlimited supply of soldiers. They need one big fight, otherwise the dead will replenish between battles.

The Wall or Winterfell, chose your battle ground and then bolster your ramparts/defenses. That is it.

Also, why didn't Ed send a raven to Winterfell, informing him of Bran?

You know Cersei is going to go North, because Jon Snow said last season, "The storm is coming". Euron at one point, said, "I am the storm". Some foreshadowing there. That is retarded tho, if true, since Danny and her Fleet are basically next door to them.

Why did they not burn Wun Wun and Mag the Mighty? both sides had cause to do that. Or are these different Giants?

Different. I assume they have been amassing numbers for years and years. The giants are a species, and they were the last 2 of their kind. The scene showing the undead army showed 3 giants up close, and a couple more in the distance.

I kinda liked The mountain's old helm better.

the%20mountain%20game%20of%20thrones.jpeg

Colors are cool,but that helms a bit weird looking

ser-gregor-clegane-aka-the-mountain-aka-the-frankenmountain-aka-ser-robert-strong.png

I kinda liked The mountain's old helm better.

the%20mountain%20game%20of%20thrones.jpeg

Colors are cool,but that helms a bit weird looking

ser-gregor-clegane-aka-the-mountain-aka-the-frankenmountain-aka-ser-robert-strong.png

lol, putting them side by side like that, the lower one looks a bit hilarious, like someone took a shovel and banged it onto his mellon lol

Thank You sir

Will trust you and Mr. CoolB, and give it a watch.

As for GOT, I also do not really understand their strategy. Sansa needs to STFU, and all of the force they have need to go to the wall asap. What is the point dividing your forces, when the otherside has amost an unlimited supply of soldiers. They need one big fight, otherwise the dead will replenish between battles.

The Wall or Winterfell, chose your battle ground and then bolster your ramparts/defenses. That is it.

Also, why didn't Ed send a raven to Winterfell, informing him of Bran?

You know Cersei is going to go North, because Jon Snow said last season, "The storm is coming". Euron at one point, said, "I am the storm". Some foreshadowing there. That is retarded tho, if true, since Danny and her Fleet are basically next door to them.

I dont think the storm is coming means that Cersei will go north. Just because Euron says "I am the storm" doesnt mean shit yet,and im not sure it will. Why bother going all the way to Kings Landing just to march two weeks to the North in the middle of winter? These are Seamen,not northmen. They are Cans on the land.

As far as Sansa being a right cunt,it makes things interesting and more dire for Winterfell. Littlefinger will try his best to divide the two,and what if Jon leaves to investigate Dragonstone and she is left behind,in charge...it makes things interesting,but of course it burns me up to see her undermine him in public like that.

Different. I assume they have been amassing numbers for years and years. The giants are a species, and they were the last 2 of their kind. The scene showing the undead army showed 3 giants up close, and a couple more in the distance.
Right..okay then makes sense. For sure the wildlings or the crows would have burned the two giants who died at the wall,and certainly the one who died at the battle of the bastards. Thats what i originally thought,that it wasnt Wun and Mag,but the wiki page on the battle said it was them,and im like wait a minute...

lol, putting them side by side like that, the lower one looks a bit hilarious, like someone took a shovel and banged it onto his mellon lol
It kind of makes me think that his lower jaw fell off and they gave him a helm to accentuate the missing mandible ahahahha

She had that chance. Maybe she kind of liked Tywin. He showed up at Harrenhal, saved her life, and called the guy who was about to murder her an idiot.
She definitely considered killing him but she seems to be a very emotional killer.

That was also Roose Bolton in the books are Harrenhal. Maybe they didn't realize it gave Arya a chance to kill him then and there, when they first started shooting the scenes with Tywin and not Roose

That was also Roose Bolton in the books are Harrenhal. Maybe they didn't realize it gave Arya a chance to kill him then and there, when they first started shooting the scenes with Tywin and not Roose
If she had managed to kill Tywin,and thats a BIG if,she probably would not have escaped and have been put to death. Tywin's apperance kind of took the heat off everyone,so in that way he was worth more alive than dead.

My favorite part was Euron entering the throne room like

Did anyone else notice that the stuff Sam was emptying from the bed pans looked the same as the food he was putting in the bowls.

That Arya scene with the Lannisters moved nothing along plot wise.

No spoilers ITT, it's right in the title.

Showed a bit of change in her, so that is something. She was about to fook their shit up, but then she saw they were bad people, and really just doing the ebst they can in a shithole world.

If she had managed to kill Tywin,and thats a BIG if,she probably would not have escaped and have been put to death. Tywin's apperance kind of took the heat off everyone,so in that way he was worth more alive than dead.

good points.

That Arya scene with the Lannisters moved nothing along plot wise. .
To me this was one of my favorite scenes.
It told that the Lannisters were aware of the death of the frey house and are remaining in the area. It revealed Arya was on her way to Kings Landing to kill the queen. It also showed that she is willing to kill any Lannisters or their allies on the way. She is basically the worst nightmare of any of those types that she would encounter on the road...and potentially it shows that she still has a heart if she doesnt kill those lads,and the tension of wether or not she will,was palpable. Plus This is England kid was there. Fuck yeah lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back