Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching it, and fucking lol @ Glover, talking shit about finally getting men ready to fight.

Where the fuck were you at the Battle for Winterfell bruh?

Queenindanorf continues to keep that fuckboi in place.

Last edited:
Im guessing we'll never find out how that face changing works. Magic.
Cause if its being dependant on achieving a state of bein "nobody", Arya is the least "noone" of em all with her strong persona and motivation.
Who's to say how "nobody" the rest of the faceless really are. We dont know what they were like before. She has the talent and does it just as well as the rest of them,considering she imitated Walder fuckin Frey.

Rewatching it, and fucking lol @ Glover, taking shit about finally getting men ready to fight.

Where the fuck were you at the Battle for Winterfell bruh?

Queenindanorf continues to keep that fuckboi in place.
I like that actor though,who plays Glover. He refused the call.

Yeah she is wack. Also looks like she's aged 10 years, face like a weathered handbag.

Top Knot looks to be a future scene stealer.
This is so wrong. What the fuck is wrong with you people? A weathered handbag?

Also Thoros of Myr has already stolen scenes buddeh,get with the fuckin program

yeah it probably also takes a while to build one ship.

this is what I hate the most. How the fucking they rebuild Iron Fleet so fast, and how are there so many people on the boats? Every scene of the Iron Isles shows no trees, and a small ass population. The Kings Mote/Moat (sp?) had like 30 people there.

Ridiculous.

And as someone said, how the fucking is an entire castle (dragon stone) empty? Not even vagrants sitting in.

this is what I hate the most. How the fucking they rebuild Iron Fleet so fast, and how are there so many people on the boats? Every scene of the Iron Isles shows no trees, and a small ass population. The Kings Mote/Moat (sp?) had like 30 people there.

Ridiculous.

And as someone said, how the fucking is an entire castle (dragon stone) empty? Not even vagrants sitting in.

yep, at least if you are gonna show an empty castle show it sacked, shit stolen and wrecked with parts burning or something, medieval times had robbers just like we have now and fancy places empty its something that people know, word gets around that there is nobody at dragonstone

yep, at least if you are gonna show an empty castle show it sacked, shit stolen and wrecked with parts burning or something, medieval times had robbers just like we have now and fancy places empty its something that people know, word gets around that there is nobody at dragonstone
I definitley didnt expect it to be completley empty. I mean i suppose it makes sense that Stannis could take everyone since he hardly had any army left,but what about the "regular people" of Dragonstone? WTH happened to them? And yeah he has been gone for some time,how did the Lannisters across the bay not completley occupy Dragonstone with the quickness? You figure even the Sparrows woulda wanted it.

A little off topic but did anyone watch Tour De Pharmacy on HBO after GOT?

This was the funniest thing I've watched in a long time. Wife and I were in stitches!

This was the funniest thing I've watched in a long time. Wife and I were in stitches!
Ima look that up now that i got HBO NOW

Better than the tennis one they did? That was was meh to me, but better than a lot of comedies on big screen like the new ghost busters

Did they say who that Ed Sheeran group of soldiers were fighting for?

His "kingindanorf!" was the best "kingindanorf!". Sorry Greatjon, it's true.

"wot u say m8?"
tumblr_lmi6dqJJ401qa0q3qo1_500.png

Better than the tennis one they did? That was was meh to me, but better than a lot of comedies on big screen like the new ghost busters
Way better than the tennis one. Jon Snow was in the tennis one, and that one had just a couple funny scenes. Tour De Pharmacy is funny and silly, nothing profound but will make you laugh.

Why did they not burn Wun Wun and Mag the Mighty? both sides had cause to do that. Or are these different Giants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back