Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought these were supposed to be 90 minute episodes. What the fuck.
They said every episode would be like a movie. We thought they meant length, they meant quality or some shit.

They lied. They lied. They lied.

They said every episode would be like a movie. We thought they meant length, they meant quality or some shit.

I did not know any of this stuff about this season, but it definitely felt like fucking LOTR Return of the King or something when Dany was walking back up into Dragonstone.

If Arya and Nymeria reunite.. well I don't know what I'll do but it will probably be messy.

Ok, so if I recall correctly. Jon sends Tormund to Eastwatch-by-the-Sea and the Hound sees Eastwatch in the flames while with Beric and Thoros of Myr and the Brotherhood back at the farm he visited before. This is too convenient. I think there's going to be a big ass battle there. Here's some pics of Eastwatch. Makes for an epic battle. The brotherhood & Hound + Tormund and the wildlings are both headed to the same place.

*2nd pic kind of looks like a mountain with an arrow head like the Hound saw in the fire

Eastwatch_by_the_Sea.jpg

Franz_Miklis_eastwatch_by_the_sea.jpg

The_North.png

I wonder if BFT will head with Tormund onto Eastwatch.

As for the wildlings, no fuckin way would I go man the wall. Get out of the north only to go back up and defend the south who wanted you to die via wights? Never. I'd run to Essos if I could, or anywhere.

Did anyone notice the ladder behind Jamie when he talking to cersei.

Westros got a Home Depot

As for the wildlings, no fuckin way would I go man the wall. Get out of the north only to go back up and defend the south who wanted you to die via wights? Never. I'd run to Essos if I could, or elsewhere.
BFT will be right by Sansa's side. Sansa is done with people fucking with her physically. We'll see about mentally and emotionally.

I did not know any of this stuff about this season, but it definitely felt like fucking LOTR Return of the King or something when Dany was walking back up into Dragonstone.
I appreciated how they spent the final minutes showing her leisurely strolling around the castle and staring at the walls. Great use of the abbreviated season.

As for the wildlings, no fuckin way would I go man the wall. Get out of the north only to go back up and defend the south who wanted you to die via wights? Never. I'd run to Essos if I could, or elsewhere.

Tormund is a fucking warrior I think he didn't like the idea of being hunted down by the Night King but is down to defending something to try to stop the Horde.

"Tell them, 'The North remembers. Tell them wiinter came for House Frey'". - Kenny Florian

Last edited:

GoT. Deception is part of the game.

No way she leaves Sansa alone with Littlefinger. She's not making that mistake again.

As for the wildlings, no fuckin way would I go man the wall. Get out of the north only to go back up and defend the south who wanted you to die via wights? Never. I'd run to Essos if I could, or anywhere.
They're only alive in the first place because of Jon. They owe him everything.

I've been waiting since like 2005 to see some Freys get murdered in mass so this episode had me like

fuck. I keep fuckin' up the gif.

*insert Andy Samberg orgasm gif here*

Oh shit is that Nymeria! YES!!!!

The first direwolf to draw Lannister blood. GOAT wolf

I see @Peteyandjia s favorite recording musician had a cameo in this episode

I aboslulety love that one lone assassin just completely took out a key fighting force and ally of the Lannisters. This probably won't cross Arya's mind now but if she had realized the true power a faceless man then Jaqen's main target would have been Tywinn while they were all still at Harrenhal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back