Game of Thrones S06E02 Discussion Thread: Old Hag S*** Ain't Mutton to F*** Wit (no spoilers)

Who Gets More Second Chances?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
image_zpsoebtiazw.jpeg

Trystane was on a boat still to KL. Not sure how the Sand Snakes caught up to him though, plot hole perhaps?

I think they came in Gendry's boat. He got lost on the way to King's landing and stopped to ask for directions.

Thread title ideas:
  • Mother TherISIS of the Faith Militant Clan- Shame on a Sinna
  • Happy Mother's Day Cercei
  • The Revival Team-Beric+Jon Snow+Syrio+Stannis+Da Hound
  • Row Row Row Your Boat, Gendry Down The Stream....

Thread title idea:

-What is dead may never come at me

Most of those are good, but won't fit in the title because of the character limit.

Title has to be -- Happy Mothers Day Walda Frey, it is known.

Happy Mothers Day Walda Frey is the best idea so far, but it is very brutal. These thread titles are going to to the dogs

Most of those are good, but won't fit in the title because of the character limit.
Game of thrones season 6 episode 3-Mothers day edition. Which mother got it the worst.

You can add a poll with Catelyn stark, Talisa Stark, Cersei, Walda, Ramsay's mother, and a few others i'm missing.
edit-Lysa Arryn. Even Dany gave birth to some kind of monster before it died.

Last edited:
Just realized that Ramsay, being the leader of a pack of dogs, is literally an alpha male.

random thought on Stannis burning his daughter:

Stannis is/was trying to save the world, at least. If he just wanted the throne, he would have kept on to King's Landing way back when. As soon as he heard about the whitewalkers in season 3, he was like 'Fuck that, Protect the Realm mode bitch.' He was the first throne-contender to drop everything and head to the Wall.

As for his daughter... I think if Stannis could have switched places with her, he would have. He felt it was the only option. He believed the red witch's words, which is somewhat forgivable, seeing that he had already made a black shadow assassin demon pussy monster with her.

/random Stannis thought

smh at this child murderer whiteknight

Today is the day we have all been waiting for.

Olly, you're fucking done son!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back