GAMBIT Movie (Gore Verbinski No Longer Directing; Lizzy Caplan Joins Cast)

I kid you not, TGF, but I was also thinking about a young Dennis Quaid (early 80s when he was slimmer) with The Big Easy character as Gambit yesterday.

Old people think alike. lol

Move over oldies! Time for the young bucks to take over. I got Justin Bieber as Gambit after he finishes Robin.

Apparently Marvel canceled it after issue #17, and what little I've heard about it people were kind of so so on it.

Not surprised. Gambit burned bright but his character has lost his shine. They should have made him the 3rd Summers brother,

How about Josh Hartnett?

Jeesh, I just looked him up on IMDb, dude hasn't worked in 2 years (couple of projects in the works right now tho)

Had no idea that guy was still acting.

Move over oldies! Time for the young bucks to take over. I got Justin Bieber as Gambit after he finishes Robin.

During the 80s I had Fred Ward as Wolverine and Iman as Storm. Do you young'uns even know who the hell Iman is??

Do you young'uns even know who the hell Iman is??

lol

Walton & Johnson were just talking about her on their morning show (today, I think - or yesterday, I can't remember). Already knew about her anyways - David Bowie's wife, No Way Out, model, etc.

Of course, I have the unfair advantage of not being a "young'un"...

Not surprised. Gambit burned bright but his character has lost his shine. They should have made him the 3rd Summers brother,

I'm not as into comics as you guys, but can't he still be a Summers bro?
Sinister could have been referring to Gambit

bring me a young Harry Connick jr. for remy
Sawyer from Lost is perfect as Gambit for me

was.

Not only would he be typecast/uninspired, I think he's too old for the character IMO. At least for this franchise anyway. It wouldn't have worked unless he was made into the character 10 years ago maybe?

was.

Not only would he be typecast/uninspired, I think he's too old for the character IMO. At least for this franchise anyway. It wouldn't have worked unless he was made into the character 10 years ago maybe?

They have Bishop in it. I'd assume Old Gam would be too.
Taylor Kitsch was all wrong for me. Not sure what the buzz is about him.
Prefer me some Jason Mamoa - that's a man.

I'm not as into comics as you guys, but can't he still be a Summers bro?
Sinister could have been referring to Gambit

They could make Apocalypse Magneto's dad if they wanted.
That ship has sailed, imo. They had their chance and they blew it.

If KJ Noons could act and wear white contacts he would make a great Gambit.

Bring in a new-comer for Gambit imo.

Jamie Lannister aka Nikolaj Coster-Waldau needs to play Gambit. He was born for it. I like that Channing Tatum has an interest in playing it and it's cool he is into that stuff but he can't act and he doesn't look anything like Gambit.

Jamie Lannister aka Nikolaj Coster-Waldau needs to play Gambit. He was born for it. I like that Channing Tatum has an interest in playing it and it's cool he is into that stuff but he can't act and he doesn't look anything like Gambit.

'Ello, mon cherry
Moi naymes Remy
Would you like a game of the old cards?
You're running a bath?! Cockney, no I'm from New Orleans
Honest 'guv

Back