Galore Bofando illegal knee (gif)

this is his illegal knee against skujins

T3r10QF.gif

Dude is a straight savage, getting out of mount on purpose just to get more leverage on his punches. His MMA record is filled with total cans but I think he did some kickboxing stuff too.

He's pretty old to be getting started, but at least his fight mileage is low. They should just give him brawlers from here on out, would be entertaining as shit.

We got an A-level athlete right here. Too bad he's 35.

You need to separate chronological age from physical age you have a birthday that says you're 35, but genetics, lifestyle, mental attitude, personality, etc your physical age is closer to 25, 30.

I like this guy he's active physical a bit wild but can fight still more martial artist than mma fighter.

He might lose speed at age 35 but he got that early old man strength fucking koing skinny bitches via throw.

We got an A-level athlete right here. Too bad he's 35.

Yoel was 35-36 when he entered UFC. If Bombardo really is an A level athlete like Yoel he should still be able to have considerable success

im more concerned about him jumping out of full mount

im more concerned about him jumping out of full mount

I'm surprised it took until 20+ posts until people started mentioning it. If he just stayed there he might have just won by GNP. Doesn't really look like his opponent was bucking him off either

those are some sick illegal knees. he's my new fave.

These guys always look for ways to break rules, laws, etc.

Had that ref caught it and penalized him, he would then become a "victim".

UFC needs to out the full company behind and market this guy.
Give him two more can fights to get a sweet highlight reel and then give him Matt Brown. After he throws Brown into unconsciousness give him condit. Then title eliminator. New.Champ Bofando after that.

African pure bred Congo beasts we're what UFC has been missing.

Back