Gained 25 pounds in 2 weeks need help

Is this one big meal with snacks 5000 calories.
Stop eating so much you fat fuck. Why does noone openly say this anymore?

If youre thin- eat more,.

if youre fat- eat less. Job done.

if youre 'average'- carry on what youre doing.

I have an aunt who for YEARS would claim her morbidly obese son (my cousin) barely ate anything.... I stayed with them for a week and holy shittttttt that boy would eat!!!!

You clearly haven't read many of my posts on here before. LOL

Wow u eat alot. I can only gain 4.4 lbs maximum at 2 weeks eating whatever i want .lol. ur a big guy. How tall are u? Sucks im also fat right now.
6'3

You know what a normal persons diet is. A bigmac with fries and a coke is already more calories in a meal than you should have regularly.

Average person meals, meat and two veg, cut out snacks. Get used to enjoying feeling hungry because it's your will triumphing.

Order some OEA and take 400mg a day that should sort out your hunger.

Lot of carbs + lot of sodium = significant water weight holding on a big guy

Also, you probably should go shit. Your body shouldn't hold onto it like a long term investment

The 1 big meal, multiple small snacks, diet for a 300+ pound man like you doesn't seem to be working to induce a negative calorie lifestyle needed to lose weight. I think you should look into changing that

Checks calendar... February. It’s bulking season! You should be proud OP. Once you start cutting you’re gonna look like Ngannou. Show dem da wey.

It can be hormonal imbalance. It's a common thing in winter. If you too worried about it then consult with a dietologist so he can assign you a healthy diet. This month I gained almost 7 kg, I even was thinking to buy one of these cellulite reduction machines https://bimedis.com/search/search-items/cosmetology-equipment :) Take care.
Let me see.... hormonal imbalance caused by the season or the fact that peope eat like stuffed pigs during the winter.... hard to choose.

I gain weight during winter too, but I'm pretty sure it's because I eat more and move less.

2 weeks ago i weighed myself i was 340 now today in 365 how is this possible? I only eat one big meal a day with snacks smh it sucks any suggestions?

Why just one big meal...what do you eat?

What do you drink?

What do you snack on?

Why just one big meal...what do you eat?

What do you drink?

What do you snack on?
I when eat like to use ground beef so i can buy the 10 lb tube of the cheap 73% stuff at walmart makes for a variety of meals. As for chicken i can eat a whole chicken from walmart for snack and eat 6 lb of sloppy joes with a cheese and spicy sour cream 2 hours later thats what i ate for dinner tonight ate a couple doritos breakfast burritos(my own creation) in the morning.I drink juice and water cause soda is way too sweet. But i love lemonade and super sweet southern tea.

Last edited:
I when eat like to use ground beef so i can buy the 10 lb tube of the cheap 73% stuff at walmart makes for a variety of meals. As for chicken i can eat a whole chicken from walmart for snack and eat 6 lb of sloppy joes with a cheese and spicy sour cream 2 hours later thats what i ate for dinner tonight ate a couple doritos breakfast burritos(my own creation) in the morning.I drink juice and water cause soda is way too sweet. But i love lemonade and super sweet southern tea.

That makes me kinda angry what you're doing to yourself man. Join weight watchers or something if you need help.

This is what an average meal should look like:

c_hwhb17_093_005.jpg

Breakfast just have a small bowl of cereal, lunch have a sandwich no bigger than your hand. A snack can be a biscuit or a piece of fruit.

Why don't you just do it?

No fast food. If you do make it once a week and you're allowed one main and a side.

Salmon, brown rice and veg actually makes my mouth water.

It takes time and you gotta work it every day but you can do it. Under all that fat you'll have some ridiculous muscles. You're real strong, you just have to set it free.

Awesome, at this stage you shouldn't be thinking about losing weight, let's get you on 20,000 calories a day and make you as big as we can lol
*actually laughing so hard at that!

Omg that was great.

But seriously,
Only drink water.
Eat less.
Start walking.

Fail at this over and over but keep trying.

Last edited:
Back