Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

prove me wrong, ill wait <{Joewithit}>

I hope a mod proves you wrong by finally banning you.

I like him, but quality of opponents is a thing.

I think his strength lies in being completely indifferent to whether or not he gets countered.

no it is fantastic but you are too dumb to notice that my account is from 2013 and most of my posts were before the like system, around 14000-15000. lol dumbass.

Still a postwhore, nonetheless. Another hobby might do you good.

Kinda like how Barboza couldn't land single effective leg kick on Michael Johnson? Didn't wanna mma math but u started it
I honestly can't remember the Barboza/Johnson fight too well, but did Johnson just straight up brawl that fight? I'm pretty sure he didn't, and against Gaethje he did. I'm not saying anything against Gaethje, but he hasn't done it to the same level of opponents, other than Johnson.

I honestly can't remember the Barboza/Johnson fight too well, but did Johnson just straight up brawl that fight? I'm pretty sure he didn't, and against Gaethje he did. I'm not saying anything against Gaethje, but he hasn't done it to the same level of opponents, other than Johnson.

MJ was technical at first- he just got trigger-happy after he rocked Gaethje and disheartened after Gaethje went zombie on him.

MJ was technical at first- he just got trigger-happy after he rocked Gaethje and disheartened after Gaethje went zombie on him.
Yea I agree completely, but I was just talking about Gaethje leg kicking him. It was after Johnson started brawling. Gaethje has been great at punishing legs in tons of fights, I just wouldn't put him on that Barboza/Aldo level yet. Shit, maybe he is there, just hasn't quite proved it.

Them legs were getting chewed up. Johnson even checked a couple and Justin kept throwing. The answer to TS won't change anything, I'm just glad he's finally here so I don't flip through 50 channels looking for WSOF 2 hours after it's over.

Back