*Gaethje, Covington or Till: Who do you believe is gonna have a better career?*

Till all the way. Gaethje will have a great highlight reel, but his style is bad for his health.

And Covington is a tool.

Rogaine says Till so I will say Gaethje.

giphy.gif

Colby is 29 years old. He is not going to improve to the point of dominance. The guy looked ATROCIOUS versus Maia. Till and Perry still have 5 years of improvement.

Gaethje is not going to last long fighting the way he does, if Michael Johnson had any fight IQ, he would have won that fight easily.

Colby is 29 years old. He is not going to improve to the point of dominance. The guy looked ATROCIOUS versus Maia. Till and Perry still have 5 years of improvement.

Gaethje is not going to last long fighting the way he does, if Michael Johnson had any fight IQ, he would have won that fight easily.
Any fight IQ? Johnson won about 20 seconds of that fight and was dominated the other 9 minutes and 40 seconds lol

Any fight IQ? Johnson won about 20 seconds of that fight and was dominated the other 9 minutes and 40 seconds lol
Even if what you are saying is true, it is not mutually exclusive with Michael Johnson not having fight IQ. In fact, you are providing more reasons for his lack of fight IQ.

I absolutely love watching Gaethje fight but his style doesn't have long term health anywhere in sight. Till fights calculated and has a very high potential. The last guy hasn't earned a spot in the conversation.

I do think Gaethje will get a shot at the title after he beats Alverez, and I think he beats Tony, Khabib, and Conor. The wildcard is when will his chin go.

Gaethje is more battle tested, good striker with vicious leg kicks and a wrestling background. He could make waves.

Till IMO.

Colby will get figured out and beaten by any guy who can defend the grind. His striking is plain shit.

Justin is fucking awesome too. He is sacrificing his health for our pleasure.

ha, he was the guy with the most dominant win over demian in his whole career (bar that quick marquadt KO, but there demian just go tcaught, against colby he was thoroughly outclassed and almost stopped) and looked "atrocious". that's legitimately retarded

Till. Gaethje gonna get knocked out with his striking defense. Colby doesn't have good enough striking to hang with the non-blanket contenders.

All three will get "Yaired" very soon and be totally forgotten in 3 years.

Colby is really close to tile shot so i would say colby.

Back