Gabi Interview on Budovideos

Heh, thanks ^^ But now I see that I pretty much ate a word there >_<

Nice article! That has to be a pretty righteous job haha

Good job littleone! Great interview and Gabi seems extremely nice and respectful. It's terrible that so many people talk crap about her because of her size. She trains harder than most people out there and deserves respect!!

Ah-le-ahns-say... Soooooooooolll......!!!!!

I watched the match again that's posted and I had to turn it off. I now like the girl but I can never enjoy watching her matches especially with me being small and having to deal ethic strength every single night at the gym. I would like to see her against someone like Vella or even Neto hahaha
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd hit it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh WOW! Really? Man I should tell her. I'm so sure she'll be happy to know that SOMEONE would, especially some douche on Sherdog!

Seriously, gtfo. Have some respect.

Kinda soft interview. Shoulda asked about the PanAm stuff, gotten into the meat and potatoes of what people really want to hear her speak on.

Kinda soft interview. Shoulda asked about the PanAm stuff, gotten into the meat and potatoes of what people really want to hear her speak on.

What do people really want to know? Is she on steroids? Does she hate Hillary? Did she really spit in Caio's face?

I was respectful and asked enough to not make her avoid the interview all together. I also don't interview for TMZ. Yes I could have asked more specific questions and she could have answered more candidly but people in jiu jitsu aren't gossiping shit talkers nor do they throw around names and talk about steroids use. Well if you're Caio..

I think there's a lot more to her story and I think I could have pushed more but oh well. I wanted more generic since there's not that much background on her. Wait for my Bruno Malfacine interview. Assuming he answers the questions completely, I should be getting some good info.

What do people really want to know? Is she on steroids? Does she hate Hillary? Did she really spit in Caio's face?

In a word, yes. When you have a controversial figure, you want to hear about the controversy, not how many times she trains a day.

Her name doesn't invoke images of effortless jiujitsu or technique, it invokes an image of a huge woman who smashes smaller opponents and seems to be the in the middle of some kind of, well, controversy.

Oh WOW! Really? Man I should tell her. I'm so sure she'll be happy to know that SOMEONE would, especially some douche on Sherdog!

Seriously, gtfo. Have some respect.
Relax littleone, aggressive much? I was just be a bit humorous, but I think she is fairly attractive. I happen to be one of the few here on sherdog that likes her as a person and competitor, thinks she is getting a bad rap for her size.

Back