Gabi Garcia (220 pounds female) vs Ian Mccall (125 lbs male)

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Gabi Garcia (220 pounds female) vs Ian Mccall (125 lbs male)

Can Gabi take him in MMA? It would be an interesting match up. At least there is competition for her.
Who do u think will win a fight.. I think Gabi should take him easily with her grappling skills and extra power. Ian won't be able to lift her and he can only do striking that won't affect 220 lbs.

My vote is for Gabi Garcia. Discuss

My vote is wasteland + ban.

Gabi win via "Ian death by snu snu".

779334797.jpg

I am not comparing men vs women. obviously pound for pound men will always win. but this is interesting.

Gabi sucks in striking. She would not even see Ian hit her.
She's used to grappling against men, so the grappling part could be interesting to watch.

McCall by KO

Wasteland by decision

Gabi's striking and defense is up there with Giorgio Petrosyan.

Have you seen Gabi fight? She was getting rocked by a former female WWE wrestler.

dumb. Mccall would just punch her in the face and she would fall over in agony and turtle up.

Realistically 2 scenarios

1) Gabi takes him down and catches him in a sub (grappling it can always happen), or McCall reverses and either subs or GnP's
2) Ian manages to stay on the outside, keep Gabi away from clinch and his range via strikes til she tires. At which point he easily stuffs her TD's and lights her up

I'd go with #2

Ian would move around so fast. She would just plod around and then he would kick her in the dick.

You make no sense. Gabi deadlifts 500 lbs+ and she's stronger. Ian probably lifts 300-400 lbs range. We have weight classes for a reason.

Ian McCall destroys her. She's slow, uncoordinated, and her striking is pitiful.

Back