Gökhan Saki vs. Henrique da Silva

<---- rooting for Frankenstein

Still excited for Sakis UFC debut though

I have goosebumps for once in a long time with a fight

These shadow boxing promo videos need more flames a la JDS

This is going to go Stefan Leko style. Saki will get subbed.

This is amazing. Saki in the UFC. Yet half the dildos in the heavies don't even know who the fuck he is. I'm praying he doesn't get taken down and tapped in 30. If he has even serviceable TDD he can make waves in the division.

So excited for this, even though I barely know anything about Saki. I just know he's badass

I think frankenstein gets the sub in the first, i wouldn't bet on it though

This is amazing. Saki in the UFC. Yet half the dildos in the heavies don't even know who the fuck he is. I'm praying he doesn't get taken down and tapped in 30. If he has even serviceable TDD he can make waves in the division.
Shouldnt have to worry about Da Silva shooting on him but ye never knwo, that being said

/knockwood

The only thing that I can see helping saki in mm a is that he is always going to be the shorter man with a lower center of gravity and trying to take him.down will be a bit more difficult regardless of his actual TDD. He will deliver massive punishment to anyone who makes any misjudgements in their TDs. Idk I'm so pumped for this. I always wanted badr to try mm a again. This is as close to that as we will get I guess. Saki is an amazing striker but he doesn't have big gloves to guide his press forward. I hope he beats Bruno mars here.

If they can only bring in Badr Hari next!!!

I think the matchmakers were like "ok, he can be taken down and submitted quickly but Brazilians can't wrestle"

I'm only here for the Gokhan.

Back