FX's LEGION (Season 3 Premieres June 24, 2019)

I was just referring to the way he drew his father on the blackboard which looked like Xavier because of the baldness.
I felt that scene was very tongue in cheek, with him drawing and referencing things that he appeared to not know, but obviously (subconsciously) really did.

@Dragonlordxxxxx & @22k Thanks for steering me back to this show. It looks like I quit right before it became "my cup of tea". E5 was creepy AF!
Loved the chalkboard narrative from E7.
No problem. Glad you liked the show as much as we do.

Don't worry, I'll also constantly remind you to check out all the episodes Bryan Singer will direct in The Gifted.

How the chalkboard story went down in the comics (its missing a few panels, but I can't find them for the life of me).

UNCANNY-X-MEN-117-Grade-92-Bronze-Age-find-featuring-the-Shadow-King-301719490694.jpg
sub-buzz-27201-1488920592-1.jpg

m6vluckmm5hjgm8ejsro.png

XMen06.jpg

3483941-astral+plane.png
tumblr_inline_nv0qp1RzL61sztmrn_500.png

x8+003.jpg

Screen_Shot_2017_03_26_at_9_56_12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_03_26_at_9_55_30_PM.png

panel_117_3.png

The season finale was solid.

Be sure to wait for a post credits scene.

Wow what an episode. Probably my favorite of the season.
Any of you know the deal with the thing that captured david at the end?

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to spoiler that. Not everyone has seen it yet.

This show is a monster. I'm so excited for their direction for Season 2, and how they chose to resolve the season which is substantially different from other superhero tv shows these days.

Most importantly, they aren't going with the "one season, one villain to kill, next season, move on to the next one" dynamic a-la Flash and Arrow and Legends and probably Supergirl but I don't watch that one.

This show is a monster. I'm so excited for their direction for Season 2, and how they chose to resolve the season which is substantially different from other superhero tv shows these days.

Most importantly, they aren't going with the "one season, one villain to kill, next season, move on to the next one" dynamic a-la Flash and Arrow and Legends and probably Supergirl but I don't watch that one.

Wholeheartedly agree, this is not you daddy's superhero show. Can I get a round of applause for Aubrey Plaza? She owned her role. And another round of applause for the soundtrack. So many good songs. I had to add The Grassy Knoll's "Art of Fear" to my daily rotation.

The only weak link so far is karate hottie.

I think the intro with the Husband and his kid was kinda pointless. Other than that, I loved the finale.

S2 prediction:
First they gotta get David out of the Pokeball then they will work with Government with capturing Shadow Plaza who is on a road trip with Oliver searching for Xavier who may or may not be played by Picard. All this while figuring out is David actually a Schizo or was that all Shadow Aubrey shenanigans. Alright, I'm sold.

Wow what an episode. Probably my favorite of the season.
Any of you know the deal with the thing that captured david at the end?
David isn't a Mutant, he's a Pokemon.

Last edited:
Dragon, how do I go about watching this show assuming I don't have FX?
There is no way, unfortunately. When a show airs on tv that's literally the first and the last time you can watch something in 2017. There is no legal or illegal way of watching the said show again. Ever.

Still trying to wrap my head around this wonderful show. Gonna be a VERY long year...

I was just referring to the way he drew his father on the blackboard which looked like Xavier because of the baldness.
Not to mention when he spoke like his dad and it sounded very much like the Prof X voice from the old cartoons.

Last edited:
Aubrey Plaza in the end..

giphy.gif

Not to mention when he spoke like his dad and it sounded very much like the Prof X voice from the old cartoons.
He sounded EXACTLY as Stewart! Also Picard said he would love to appear on the show. If they pull that off...that would be the greatest thing ever.

He sounded EXACTLY as Stewart! Also Picard said he would love to appear on the show. If they pull that off...that would be the greatest thing ever.
I caught some Stewart but I though he sounded a lot like the cartoon prof x. Tried to find a clip with his voice in it.

There is no way, unfortunately. When a show airs on tv that's literally the first and the last time you can watch something in 2017. There is no legal or illegal way of watching the said show again. Ever.

It's listed as being available on Hulu.

Back