FX's LEGION (Season 3 Premieres June 24, 2019)

Really enjoyed episode 7.

Something I've noticed. Don't know if it's significant or just a coincidence...

The names of everyone close to David (and are mutants) end in a long "e" sound. SydNEY, LenNY, CaRY, PtonoMY, KerRY, RuDY, and MelaNIE.

The only name that's different is Oliver. Even his sister, Amy, has that long "e" sound.

Probably nothing.

Episode 7 might have been one of the best examples of Superhero TV ever.

Barely got around to seeing episode 7 we have those old school diving suits here in san pedro,CA they are cool to look at in person.

It was a cool gag to watch Dan Stevens talk to himself in a british and American accent.

It was a cool gag to watch Dan Stevens talk to himself in a british and American accent.
I'm more used to Dan talking in an English accent due to Downtown Abbey. So it was nice to see (hear) it again.

Dragon, how do I go about watching this show assuming I don't have FX?

That one I'm not sure. The only thing I can think of requires you to wear an eyepatch and walk in a wooden pegleg.

Hopefully somebody else can provide an answer.

That one I'm not sure. The only thing I can think of requires you to wear an eyepatch and walk in a wooden pegleg.

Hopefully somebody else can provide an answer.

Awwww I am actually a prudish law-abider so no piracy for me. Do you think it will ever get netflixed?

Awwww I am actually a prudish law-abider so no piracy for me. Do you think it will ever get netflixed?
Welll...technically, watching a stream isn't illegal. Putting one up is, but merely watching is still very much a grey area. If you want to go this route, go with primewire, load up your favorite add & pop-up blocker, and enjoy.

I assume On Demand doesn't work if you don't subscribe to FX in the first place?

Anyway, an eventual netflixization or a season 1 DVD/Blue-Ray release, Hulu Plus, Amazon streaming, all possibilities. I don't know for sure, sorry.

David's sister said email. When the hell is this based in?

It seems like Noah Hawley is being ambiguous with when the show is set. I'm having a hard time finding anytime they mention an actual time period. I just assumed the 70s maybe late 60s. All because of the pilot and it's damn music.
This can't be based in the 70s. When Jermaine asked if his wife was chinese or japanese the other guy said she wasn't asian at all. They would have said oriental back then.

@Dragonlordxxxxx & @22k Thanks for steering me back to this show. It looks like I quit right before it became "my cup of tea". E5 was creepy AF!
Loved the chalkboard narrative from E7.

@Dragonlordxxxxx & @22k Thanks for steering me back to this show. It looks like I quit right before it became "my cup of tea". E5 was creepy AF!
Loved the chalkboard narrative from E7.

you got it brother. the moment they introduced Oliver & the astral plane, that's when it hit me. they're stepping deep into the X-Men realm & introducing something to appeal to the old school/hardcore fans.

that opening monologue with Oliver is fucking awesome haha, & the Shadow King rules! he looks eerily like Mojo haha (in that one form).

Back