FX's LEGION (Season 3 Premieres June 24, 2019)

Btw did they explain where david went in the beginning of season 2/end of season1?

Good question. I feel like they said future Syd captured him? (then he went on to help Farook, then he lied to everyone about helping Farook) But then it doesn't make sense because apparently future Syd doesn't have any crazy future tech, she is just a few weeks from the future!?

they said theres is a 98% chance that the orb was created in the future by the male Cary

I just can't get over how much of a smooth motherfucker Farook is. The guy desperately needs a reward for his work on Legion...and some bigger roles! Turns out he only does terrorist roles which is fucking retarded that he is wasted in such roles.
Agreed. He’s been the highlight of the season for me. Great actor.

Interesting what they are doing for the next season. Essentially they want to make him the villain and follow similar story line to X MEN LEGACY. In the comics Legion starts the Age of Apocalypse, so the show is having him start his own apocalypse as a consequence of his actions in tandem with Farouk.

will he really be the villain though, or has farouk just convinced everyone else he is.

Interesting what they are doing for the next season. Essentially they want to make him the villain and follow similar story line to X MEN LEGACY. In the comics Legion starts the Age of Apocalypse, so the show is having him start his own apocalypse as a consequence of his actions in tandem with Farouk.

How much of that was Legion really having his own stories and how much was he just an all powerful plot device to start a story like Age of Apocalypse?

They have done an amazing job on Legion so far. Season 1 was arguably the greatest thing I have ever watched, season 2 was good. I wonder how they will continue, though.

How much of that was Legion really having his own stories and how much was he just an all powerful plot device to start a story like Age of Apocalypse?

They have done an amazing job on Legion so far. Season 1 was arguably the greatest thing I have ever watched, season 2 was good. I wonder how they will continue, though.

His power is limitless, he is an omega level mutant, he can have any mutant power available to him based on what personality he inhabits, when he is stable he can access... Every.... Single.... One. Not even Doctor Strange is powerful enough to take him on, and he can possess super human strength rivaling The Hulk so ponder on that for a second. The show's budget seriously limits what they can portray or truly manifest his abilities to the audience. They are creative at displaying facets of it. However his personalities range in the 1000's. Syd is actually one of the big three personalities that he always has to contend with, the show however is making her an actual person. This fact can also be a mind bender as he is also able to manifest his personalities into actual people in reality. The only way to truly beat him is to essentially create a fool proof delusional narrative that tricks him to killing himself. That is the only way to beat him.

What the show will do is add story plots to various comics from his origin stories or even blend in other super hero plots that are similar in no particular order much like they do to the flash or arrow.

Here is what is interesting. His primary personality is David, and when he is in this personality he can access all of the powers once he has experienced them and is confident in himself. The problem is David's actual primary personality is that of a boy, so he is stuck in a sort of infantile childish state, which makes him more insecure and easily distracted.

Last edited:
I'm a bit late to the party. I DVR'd the whole season and marathoned it this weekend. It felt very uneven, with a lot of pointlessly slow episodes that didn't build into the eventual payoff (like that alternate realities one, what a waste of time). I think you could have cut it down by 2-4 episodes and it would have been better.

That said, it wasn't all bad. Navid Negahban as the Shadow King was a god damn amazing addition to the cast. Get that guy some more meaty roles. I also loved the finale showdown.

Season 3 should be good.

Season 3 should be good.

We will taste the upcoming season together Mr Frank. A perfect opportunity for us to fuse our narratives....

I liked this season but i'm not ashamed to admit i had a hard time keeping up with the narrative, hopefully it's a bit more focused next season.

https://411mania.com/movies/game-of-...ier-in-legion/

Professor X and Gabrielle Haller are set to appear in the final season of Legion. The show’s official Twitter account announced on Monday that Harry Lloyd (Game of Thrones and Stephanie Corneliussen (Mr. Robot) will play the two Marvel characters, who also happen to be David Haller’s parents, in the show’s third season. Charles Xavier will make his debut in the third episode.

Lloyd is best known to fans by a much more (or somewhat more, for those of us who know what an unethical jerk Xavier is in the comics) amoral role in Game of Thrones as Viserys Targaryen, Daenerys’ brother. He currently plays Peter Quayle in Starz’ Counterpart.

Legion returns for its third — and final — season in June.

Season 3 should be good.
it actually sounds better than season 2 which got so bizarre season one was epic this show has not lived up to it's potential.

Lloyd is best known to fans by a much more (or somewhat more, for those of us who know what an unethical jerk Xavier is in the comics) amoral role in Game of Thrones as Viserys Targaryen, Daenerys’ brother. He currently plays Peter Quayle in Starz’ Counterpart.
counterpart is really good. it has its flaws, but overall the plot is top notch as is the acting character development.

the action is not bad, but often illogical. unlike legion, i'd say the second season has been better than the first

Sign me the hell up.

Couldn't get thru season 2. Season 1 while we weird was decent season 2 was just all weird at least first 3 ep.

Back