Future UFC Fighter Mackenzie Dern Weighs In Wearing Bikini Video

I could probably help her burn some fat through multiple rounds of HIIT at roughly 8 seconds a round.

Too soft for fighting

Perfect for sexy time though

Forgive her for having a womanly shaped body that is extremely attractive.
you dork

I thought she was suppose to be a professional figher, instead she's clearly out of fighting shape (missed weight by 5 pounds)

she is going to fight mitch hedbergs sister?

She's likely at least 25% body fat there. If she drops just to 20%, she'd weigh 109 lbs and can dehydrate to fight at atomweight.

Good but i'm still a Macedo loyalist

She win hnnng, face, tits and dem would-bite-inside-thighs rounds

macedo004.gif

CqD28SWUIAAjGbz.jpg

macedo-804270.jpg

62320e36d84c688485e6a30c1785d9a2.jpg

They shouldn't include boobs as part of their weight. But seriously...those are wonderful.

Doesn't even care that she missed weight... Have you no shame, woman?!

Not a professional. She could be beautiful, nice body; but there's girls that work harder than her and make weight. As much as I hate her, Ronda gets fatter than that when she's not on camps, but she always makes weight.

Lol, doesn't make weight, pretends to be Brazilian. She's in for a rude awakening when she meets up with a quality mma fighter.

I thought she was suppose to be a professional figher, instead she's clearly out of fighting shape (missed weight by 5 pounds)

Oh I understand 100% that she's a professional fighter and that she should make weight.

But I'm not upset that she didn't.

{<tongue}

Future UFC fighter? She shows up fat, misses weight, agrees to a catchweight and almost misses weight again. Only three fights and already two missed weight, what a joke.

And..... couldn't submit a woman that claims she doesn't work on her ground game.

Back