Future of Women MMA - looking great

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Will there be any chic in the future that could compete with men? I got ass kicked by a lady in a street fight. I'm afraid to talk to her next time. I think women are getting very strong because they train harder than men.

I love women don't get me wrong but how I feel about women's mma= MEH

I got ass kicked by a lady in a street fight. I'm afraid to talk to her next time
tenor.gif

Will there be any chic in the future that could compete with men? I got ass kicked by a lady in a street fight. I'm afraid to talk to her next time. I think women are getting very strong because they train harder than men.
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

This thread sucks.

It's the current year and gender is just a social construct. So the UFC needs to do the right thing and remove their Fascist, patriarchal, misogynistic, oppressive, literally Hitler gender segregation, which is only in place because toxic straight males would be intimidated and angry at having their socially constructed, bigoted, preconceived notions about gender roles and gender norms shattered by seeing women kick men's asses.

I expected a typical sherdog thread with pics of hot females.

I guess I'll leave dissapointed.

I'm sure you're lying TS....I can hold a man's hands locked together behind their back with my one hand....I'd love to see a woman try and get out of that

It's the current year and gender is just a social construct. So the UFC needs to do the right thing and remove their Fascist, patriarchal, misogynistic, oppressive, literally Hitler gender segregation, which is only in place because toxic straight males would be intimidated and angry at having their socially constructed, bigoted, preconceived notions about gender roles and gender norms shattered by seeing women kick men's asses.
I would pay good money to see Sara McMann fight Matt Brown.

We're lucky to have progressive liberal Greg Hardy.

giphy.gif

but unfortunatly

<DontBelieve1>

Brad Kohler, the guy who did this to Steve Judson:

PlushMintyBetafish-max-1mb.gif

Is trying to promote Male vs Female MMA.

This is that same guy getting murdered by a coked and roided prime Babalu, one of the scariest fighters ever back in he day:

method=get&s=babablu-brah-kohler-gif.gif

Absolutely not!

If they can't compete in other sports, they damn sure won't be able to compete with men in a combat sport. It isn't even close.

Unless of course some Brock Lesnar-like dude identifies as a woman and starts fighting men all of a sudden!

The future is looking great, more and more people are rightfully shitting on it everyday. It took awhile, but hopefully we can have it sent elsewhere again like the good old days.

Back