Future FLW Champ Henry Cejudo is going to crush Pettis tomorrow

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And he's going to make it look easy, Pettis has nothing for Cejudo. Then when MM inevitably ducks Dillashaw he's going to get smashed by Cejudo in there rematch and cry about not getting a big money fight.

Calling it now

And he's going to make it look easy, Pettis has nothing for Cejudo. Then when MM inevitably ducks Dillashaw he's going to get smashed by Cejudo in there rematch and cry about not getting a big money fight.

Calling it now
<YeahOKJen>

I hope you are right. Mighty duck needs to go.

Then when MM inevitably ducks Dillashaw he's going to get smashed by Cejudo in there rematch and cry about not getting a big money fight.

0 / 10

xpw7p1jARaClsv1QHeWK_Horse%20Show%20Cooler%20Fall.gif

I'm actually with you on this TS. His striking is leaps and bounds improved from when he fought MM. Couple that with his great wrestling and TDD and we finally have a legit contender. I see him knocking out Pettis tomorrow and fighting for the belt again.

Wtf makes you think MM is gonna fight TJ? Keep dreaming if you think he's ever going to defend his belt against TJ bud

It wasn't even your TJ fail, it was moreso the Cejudo "smashing him" EPIC fail that was pure lulz. Evidently you missed their LAST fight. haha

It wasn't even your TJ fail, it was moreso the Cejudo "smashing him" EPIC fail that was pure lulz. Evidently you missed their LAST fight. haha

That was a very long time ago and if you don't think Cejudo has gotten miles better everywhere then you're being ignorant. He had 9 fights in total when he fought MM against not the best competition, he was pretty green at the time, whole different fighter now.

That was a very long time ago and if you don't think Cejudo has gotten miles better everywhere then you're being ignorant. He had 9 fights in total when he fought MM against not the best competition, he was pretty green at the time, whole different fighter now.
lol....It was literally a couple of fights ago.

Calling it now

You're goddamn right soldier, WAR HENRY!!!

Can't wait for this one!!! Hope they bring Mouse into the cage afterwards for a staredown...the cutest staredown ever

My upset senses are kind of tingly here lol. Pettis is a long rangy fighter with some really innovative strikes & sequences. Cejudo's wrestling is top tier & should easily ground out SP's taekwondo orientated stance/attacks if need be. That being said HC's seemed to have fallen in love with his boxing, which against a rangy striker like SP could be risky. I could see Pettis keeping Cejudo @ bay & peppering him with shots for a decision or even a TKO victory if HC decides to stand & strike.

Head says Cejudo, heart says Pettis.

Last edited:
''future'' if only demetrious disappears,mm would whoop him at any stage of his career. i remember cejudo vs mm first fight they hyped up cejudo so much and dude got dismantled in first couple of minutes,no chance.

''future'' if only demetrious disappears,mm would whoop him at any stage of his career. i remember cejudo vs mm first fight they hyped up cejudo so much and dude got dismantled in first couple of minutes,no chance.

The knees in the clinch had Henry going Stanky-leg City.

lol....It was literally a couple of fights ago.

Lol good job you can read Wikipedia.

It's coming up on 3 years ago. And the difference in Cejudo from MM to the Benavidez fight was significant and the difference in Cejudo from the Joe fight to the Reis fight was very huge.

He is a life long word class athlete he knows how to improve and it's clear he has by miles. Let's not forget, a much shittier version of Cejudo was chopping brutal leg kicks and taking MM down before getting caught with those knees.

Cejudo is much better than he was in his last fight and the one before ans the one before lol and will be much more competitive vs MM.

Back