Furys comeback fight 9th june in Manchester against unamed opponent

This mythical version of Fury that walks through everyone doesnt exist lol.

Really dont know why people pretend like Fury is some incredible fighter all of a sudden. Hes not.

They are just supporting that racist, sexist, women hating, anti-jewish pile of shit because he wraps himself in the same flag that they do.

And no none of that is fighter bashing. Everything I said is literally factual based on the words out of his own filthy mouth. He's a shit person and shit boxer and I look forward to seeing him get fist-fucked by any top fighter should he actually stop juicing, snorting and baconing his way to the grave.

Long live the queen, mates.

They are just supporting that racist, sexist, women hating, anti-jewish pile of shit because he wraps himself in the same flag that they do.

And no none of that is fighter bashing. Everything I said is literally factual based on the words out of his own filthy mouth. He's a shit person and shit boxer and I look forward to seeing him get fist-fucked by any top fighter should he actually stop juicing, snorting and baconing his way to the grave.

There is a certain likability associated with his story (and many supporters either ignore the ugly bits, or flat out agree or sympathize with those views) which can be separated from plain old nationalism. The whole 'regular guy with tons of flaws just like us' factor can be pretty popular with people. It's not completely different from Ricky Hatton's popularity, and it's an image that is even more attractive to many when juxtaposed with Joshua's manufactured golden boy image.

Hahah. What a cuck. Fury is pure entertainment..albeit a cunt.

There is a certain likability associated with his story (and many supporters either ignore the ugly bits, or flat out agree or sympathize with those views) which can be separated from plain old nationalism. The whole 'regular guy with tons of flaws just like us' factor can be pretty popular with people. It's not completely different from Ricky Hatton's popularity, and it's an image that is even more attractive to many when juxtaposed with Joshua's manufactured golden boy image.
Agreed. Loveable cunt.

If you read my posts you will see I said a few times I don’t like him. BUT be is awkward to fight against and more I watch aj and wilder the more they look rather limited as boxers and don’t bring much other than power. A prime fury would be more than a test for both of them but as everyone says what fury will be left.

Also I think someone battling deprecated and on verge of killing themselve coming back is good inspiration to others despite the horrid views that Individual may have

If you read my posts you will see I said a few times I don’t like him. BUT be is awkward to fight against and more I watch aj and wilder the more they look rather limited as boxers and don’t bring much other than power. A prime fury would be more than a test for both of them but as everyone says what fury will be left.

Also I think someone battling deprecated and on verge of killing themselve coming back is good inspiration to others despite the horrid views that Individual may have
Nah, the Nazi bigot should die.

Regardless. All of us brits love gypsies. It's not like they're the most hated people in the country..

Tyson is our gypsy!

I will remember this post when that doesn't happen mate
It posssibly wont happen because Fury is a waste and likely ruined his career. Thats about it.

Wow, this is exciting. I used to be one of the bigger Fury supporters on here, but after like his 4th or 5th fight fell through because of his out of the ring BS... I too.... lost.. faith...

I have been walking in darkness since, but now I see a slight glimmer of light in the distance (2 months distance to be exact)... perhaps my journey through the dark has led me to where it all began, back to Fury? God (Fury), I hope so!!

Nah, the Nazi bigot should die.

Regardless. All of us brits love gypsies. It's not like they're the most hated people in the country..

Tyson is our gypsy!

lol

I find it funny and ironic that some of these septics think we all love fury cause hes british. Theyre clueless! Hes generally hated by most because of his views and for being a pikey

there isn't any nationalism support for fury like with Joshua; most Brits hate him. I absolutely agree with the rest of your post though.

Last edited:
I’ve been to 3 Fury fights (Chisora 1, 2 and Wlad), and hope I get to go to a few more.

The guy is a rogue, and you don’t have to agree with what he says to enjoy his blarny. And he can box.

lol

I find it funny and ironic that some of these septics think we all love fury cause hes british. Theyre clueless! Hes generally hated by most because of his views and for being a pikey
It's kinda like arguing with someone that is so stupid, you can never win.

I bet they don't even realise what we're talking about right now.

I bet you two can circle jerk your insults over a cup of tea in a PM.

Believe it when I see it. Wont be surprised if he looks awful.
I'm with you wouldn't be surprised if he has a relapse injury or decides he's too outta shape before June 9th.

Might want to be careful calling others all the names under the sun when your own post has a smidge of xenophobia. You confederate flag waving, maga hat wearing inbred, you.

Back