Furys comeback fight 9th june in Manchester against unamed opponent

Jonny Ninja

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cant add the link but its on BBC sport website. The HW division needs another top fighter along with Wilder & Joshua. Hopefully he isn't a still a fat fuck. Intrigued to see who he goes in with

Interested to see what he looks like after his absence...

Seen it. Yeeeeeeaaaa boi.

Would love to see him vs wilder. Fury makes the division even more magical. Wooooooo.

Interested to see what he looks like after his absence...

He actually looks pretty much like he used to again. He still has some weight to lose, but he's lost a lot of the weight he put on and appears to have been lifting for a while. Who knows what type of damage he's done to his body over the last few years, but he's at least getting back into decent shape. A few years of drug and food abuse may have taken it's toll though.

Last edited:
yeah don't get overly excited. a serious coke habit will not exactly improve your athletic ability.

yeah don't get overly excited. a serious coke habit will not exactly improve your athletic ability.

I’m not concerned about his athletic ability, he was never athletic. For me the bigger concern has been his mentality. The jury’s going to be out on that until he fights a dangerous opponent

I’m not concerned about his athletic ability, he was never athletic. For me the bigger concern has been his mentality. The jury’s going to be out on that until he fights a dangerous opponent

I actually think he is an impressive athlete for a man of his size. He certainly appeared more athletic than Klitschko in a lot of ways.

I think people get thrown off by his less than stellar physique.

Believe it when I see it. Wont be surprised if he looks awful.

I actually think David Price would’ve been decent but povetkin ruined that!

Yeah that would have been good. One talent Fury won't have lost is his trash talk and he'd already had some good pops at Price years back. Calling him a stiff idiot is still funny.

I think Fury will be alright coming back. I think with it's all down to motivation. Going to Germany and beating Wlad was big and difficult to top. Now that Wilder and Joshua are the top guys, he has a reason to come back. I bet seeing AJ being Britain's darling really eats him up.

I can't wait to see him box Joshua's ears off from the get-go

Fury is far too savvy for his HW peers

He actually looks pretty much like he used to again. He still has some weight to lose, but he's lost a lot of the weight he put on and appears to have been lifting for a while. Who knows what type of damage he's done to his body over the last few years, but he's at least getting back into decent shape. A few years of drug and food abuse may have taken it's toll though.

Ricky Hatton nods in agreement.

I can't wait to see him box Joshua's ears off from the get-go

Fury is far too savvy for his HW peers
AJ and Wilder will knock him back to his coke dealers house.

He has lost 7 stone

Doesn’t look too far off the shape when he won the belts

Looks sharp in the training videos

I used to hate this guy but watching him win the belts and how he has come back from where he was to fighting weight you got to respect that.

AJ and Wilder will knock him back to his coke dealers house.

If fury is back to how he was and wilder from the Ortiz fight shows up wilder will get beat easy he will be missing all night.

I don’t give aj much of a chance either

But that’s a big if he is the fighter he was.

Tbh I don’t like fury that much but he is dam awkward and It’s obvious that wilder and to a lesser degree aj don’t have the boxing skill to deal with him if he is still as good as he was. They have the power but can’t they land it

If fury is back to how he was and wilder from the Ortiz fight shows up wilder will get beat easy he will be missing all night.

I don’t give aj much of a chance either

But that’s a big if he is the fighter he was.

Tbh I don’t like fury that much but he is dam awkward and It’s obvious that wilder and to a lesser degree aj don’t have the boxing skill to deal with him if he is still as good as he was. They have the power but can’t they land it
This mythical version of Fury that walks through everyone doesnt exist lol.

Really dont know why people pretend like Fury is some incredible fighter all of a sudden. Hes not.

Cant add the link but its on BBC sport website. The HW division needs another top fighter along with Wilder & Joshua. Hopefully he isn't a still a fat fuck. Intrigued to see who he goes in with

is 2.5 months enough time to get into shape? I know I cant do it in that short amount of time.

Just read it myself, here's the link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/43638416

Only a few months away so he should be in decent shape by fight night.

I expect someone known but not too dangerous. Then challenge for the top guys.

Its already middle of April almost. June 9 is like two months away

Seen it. Yeeeeeeaaaa boi.

Would love to see him vs wilder. Fury makes the division even more magical. Wooooooo.

He needs a warmup fight first.

I actually think David Price would’ve been decent but povetkin ruined that!

Actually I think it be a good test for him. David Price and Tyson should have happened before. It will be a good test for Fury.

I hope he returns in good form to add yet more interest to a revitalized HW division.

Back