Fury-Wilder is Boxing's McGregor-Diaz

7forever

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Fury has no chance of beating him. The most boxing fans can hope for is that Wilder plays with Fury for a few rounds before putting him to sleep. Deontay can easily extend the punishment for many rounds and hopefully he does just that. Make it entertaining like McGregor did in the second fight.

Um. Didn’t diaz beat mcgregor the first time?
Yes. And the second fight was a sloppy affair that was closer than some people want to admit. I gave it to McGregor, but it was no showcase performance after the second round.

Fury has no chance of beating him. The most boxing fans can hope for is that Wilder plays with Fury for a few rounds before putting him to sleep. Deontay can easily extend the punishment for many rounds and hopefully he does just that. Make it entertaining like McGregor did in the second fight.

Are you a fucking retard mate?

Wilder always toys with his opponents its unreal, he’s got the skills and talent to make it an entertaining fight and ended in the 12th round at 2:59 mins so that fans can get theyre money’s worth

I watched his last fight and I think he is near back. He always felt like a guy who enjoys working on things with lower level guys. He doesn't use his length against lower level guys to bomb them out. That is why Klitscko couldn't figure out what to so when using his reach wasn't enough. He is near in shape and that is what counts to me. He makes it really hard for people to execute their gameplan.

giphy.gif

Um. Didn’t diaz beat mcgregor the first time?

Conor literally fell to his ankles and let him submit him. Nothing debatable about it. In fact, an old tweet surfaced (circa 2011) where Conor said he could write his own trilogy. Watch the clip. If you are being honest you cannot deny that Conor threw the fight to create more fights. It's genius. I'm not saying it's not. Just that there is no chance someone like Diaz could really defeat McGregor outside of hell freezing over. Same goes for Fury.

Last edited:
Ban worthy thread IMO

Because I told the truth? Khabib said as much by calling Conor an exhibition fighter. Floyd basically said he carried Conor for their boxing match. I used it as a comparison for this boxing match. Fury cannot beat him outside of getting struck by lightning.

I know you guys know more about boxing than me, but I say Big Baby or Whyte could give Wilder some trouble. The Fury fight is about money and nothing else. Fury knows he can't win. It'll be interesting to see how long Wilder carries him like Conor did through five rounds in the cage. I think he may use that fight as a guide to make it more interesting and last longer.

Because I told the truth? Khabib said as much by calling Conor an exhibition fighter. Floyd basically said he carried Conor for their boxing match. I used it as a comparison for this boxing match. Fury cannot beat him outside of getting struck by lightning.

I know you guys know more about boxing than me, but I say Big Baby or Whyte could give Wilder some trouble. The Fury fight is about money and nothing else. Fury knows he can't win. It'll be interesting to see how long Wilder carries him like Conor did through five rounds in the cage. I think he may use that fight as a guide to make it more interesting and last longer.

I am picking Fury, and so are a number of other people. He is going to stifle Wilder's power by crowding him on the inside, putting his weight on Wilder, and out working him.

Conor literally fell to his ankles and let him submit him. Nothing debatable about it. In fact, an old tweet surfaced (circa 2011) where Conor said he could write his own trilogy. Watch the clip. If you are being honest you cannot deny that Conor threw the fight to create more fights. It's genius. I'm not saying it's not. Just that there is no chance someone like Diaz could really defeat McGregor outside of hell freezing over. Same goes for Fury.

Lol

Have you ever watched any of either wilder or furys fights?
If so, please name them...

Don't feel the need to lie either, you'll get found out and I already know the answer to this question...
(and I'm not saying you haven't seen either of them fight, I just reckon I could guess what you have seen)

Wilder plays with fury? Bro. Tyson is by far the better technical boxer so there will be no playing around from wilder. Wilder however can and probably will overwhelm fury..

This is a great fight where two guys who have never faced competition with fighters like each other.

I'd have liked fury to have had more fights before November but shit happens and he's taken the fight.

<6>

Wilder always toys with his opponents its unreal, he’s got the skills and talent to make it an entertaining fight and ended in the 12th round at 2:59 mins so that fans can get theyre money’s worth

If you are trolling: suck a dick and disregard the rest.

If you actually mean this: Wilder doesn't toy with anyone. He really does his very best to try and clip them with the right hand. I respect that he does regular VADA testing and expects it from his opponents. I respect that he wants to fight legit threats (not his fault two of the top 5 are cheats). But make no mistake, Wilder is not a great boxer. He is good enough and his opponent's slip up enough for that right hand punch to land. Remember that in the Ortiz fight there was a weird stall from the ref. Wilder probably won it anyway, but maybe that saved him, like the Long Count that screwed Dempsey and the one that we saw in Tyson-Douglas (again not saying that without these interruptions things were 100% reversible).

Wilder vs Fury....great fight. Fury needs to box on a tighrope the whole 12. Wilder doesn't cut off the ring. I think Fury can win, if he doesn't get lined up by that right. If Fury can uppercut himself in the face successfully, and if Cunningham can lay him flat as a board with an overhand right, then Wilder can KO him.

I love this fight, but somehow wonder why AJ hasn't stepped up. I have a theory, but that's for another day and I don't want to drop bait in the water for AJ nuthuggers.

If you are trolling: suck a dick and disregard the rest.

If you actually mean this: Wilder doesn't toy with anyone. He really does his very best to try and clip them with the right hand. I respect that he does regular VADA testing and expects it from his opponents. I respect that he wants to fight legit threats (not his fault two of the top 5 are cheats). But make no mistake, Wilder is not a great boxer. He is good enough and his opponent's slip up enough for that right hand punch to land. Remember that in the Ortiz fight there was a weird stall from the ref. Wilder probably won it anyway, but maybe that saved him, like the Long Count that screwed Dempsey and the one that we saw in Tyson-Douglas (again not saying that without these interruptions things were 100% reversible).

Wilder vs Fury....great fight. Fury needs to box on a tighrope the whole 12. Wilder doesn't cut off the ring. I think Fury can win, if he doesn't get lined up by that right. If Fury can uppercut himself in the face successfully, and if Cunningham can lay him flat as a board with an overhand right, then Wilder can KO him.

I love this fight, but somehow wonder why AJ hasn't stepped up. I have a theory, but that's for another day and I don't want to drop bait in the water for AJ nuthuggers.
Damm dude chill the fuck out, maybe if you didnt take it so serious trolls would stop coming in here to cream their pants you idiot.

Damm dude chill the fuck out, maybe if you didnt take it so serious trolls would stop coming in here to cream their pants you idiot.

Again, hence the "if you are" vs "are not,". I'm unphased, ultimately, but trolls can't contribute because they can't. My thoughts on the actual boxing would remain unchanged.

How would Big Baby trouble Wilder?? He has no power. Have you even watched Big Baby fight? Plus he would be at a 5" reach disadvantage. He would be tailor-made for Wilder and it would be easy. Wilder could just keep throwing bombs all night until one lands because he doesn't have to worry about getting countered. And Big Baby only really comes forward with pressure, he is going find it hard to avoid getting hammered by Wilder.

Back