Fury was out cold. Flush right hand.

I thought that the fight is over when you get KO'd?

He was clearly out fucking cold for several seconds, it was nothing but heart and instinct to get up.

I do not think you should get a standing 10 count if you are knocked unconscious. Tyson took so much brain damage last night its not even funny. Are we trying to kill the fighters?

I thought that the fight is over when you get KO'd?

He was clearly out fucking cold for several seconds, it was nothing but heart and instinct to get up.

I do not think you should get a standing 10 count if you are knocked unconscious. Tyson took so much brain damage last night its not even funny. Are we trying to kill the fighters?

You're acting as if Wilder just went in there and killed Fury lol

I'd say they both took a serious amount of damage

Fury clearly has a really good chin and so does Wilder. I don't want to see a rematch though, I think they should both face somebody else

Yeah it's odd. He completely had his feet when he got back up and also did well for the remainder of the round.

I still don't understand how that happened

He was OUT COMPLETELY COLD then within the matter of a second, he hopped right back up like nothing happened

I think Tyson is the missing link. I think in some part his genetics being a fighting traveller, has caused his nervous system to respond in a super natural way to being knocked the fuck out.

We have never witnessed such genes in all of human history. Last night we witnessed the first true superhuman feat.

Man comes back from the dead..

Seen many fights stopped for less with no controversy. He was out.

he wasn't out .. how do you figure he was out .. it would interesting to hear this explanation .. how do you just suddenly pop up with all your faculties in check and fully recover under 10 seconds from being knocked out cold ?

he wasn't out .. how do you figure he was out .. it would interesting to hear this explanation .. how do you just suddenly pop up with all your faculties in check and fully recover under 10 seconds from being knocked out cold ?
Look at his eyes when he hits the floor. Out.

Look at his eyes when he hits the floor. Out.

still don't buy it .. you can't just get up like that and have all your faculties back to normal within seconds of getting knocked out cold .. he wasn't out .. he was down but not unconscious .. he was stunned and stayed down to get a breather .. you can see he clearly heard the count and responded by getting up when it was getting close to 10 .. you're not going to do that if you're 'out'

Last edited:
He barely made it up in time

Irrelevant.

and had corpse eyes when he was lying there

"corpse eyes"...

<Dany07>

Stoppage wouldn't have been controversial the way he went down.

He got up before 10 and was perfectly fine on his feet (he even took a big left hook from Wilder a second after).

You don't understand how boxing works. You're such a garbage poster. lol

Irrelevant.
It obviously is not irrelevant seeing as the discussion is about his recovery, you dumb cunt.

"corpse eyes"...

<Dany07>
Convincing rebuttal.

The guy was out. Look at him here. Arms and legs totally limp, he's focusing on some area of space about a mile above the arena roof. Honestly, I can't for the life of me understand why you are making light of that achievement in the ring, one that has literally everyone (but Fury fans it seems) buzzing about his amazing heart and recovery.

But you're such a weird loser that you can't stand people talking about your guy on the web, I guess, so you feel a need to dispute it.

027_Deontay_Wilder_vs_Tyson_Fury.jpg

He got up before 10 and was perfectly fine on his feet (he even took a big left hook from Wilder a second after).

You don't understand how boxing works. You're such a garbage poster. lol
No one debated if he was fine when he got up. Thats what made it so incredible, you fucking idiot. Your entire post is a whiny non response to literally nothing that I said.

I still don't understand how that happened

He was OUT COMPLETELY COLD then within the matter of a second, he hopped right back up like nothing happened

He was not out cold jeez man why are people saying this, he got rocked bad but he was able to talk to the ref while on the floor and smartly took his time getting up . This isn’t like Williams maravilla

It obviously is not irrelevant seeing as the discussion is about his recovery, you dumb cunt.

Convincing rebuttal.

The guy was out. Look at him here. Arms and legs totally limp, he's focusing on some area of space about a mile above the arena roof. Honestly, I can't for the life of me understand why you are making light of that achievement in the ring, one that has literally everyone (but Fury fans it seems) buzzing about his amazing heart and recovery.

But you're such a weird loser that you can't stand people talking about your guy on the web, I guess, so you feel a need to dispute it.

027_Deontay_Wilder_vs_Tyson_Fury.jpg

No one debated if he was fine when he got up. Thats what made it so incredible, you fucking idiot. Your entire post is a whiny non response to literally nothing that I said.

Guy talked to the ref on the floor, he was clearly hurt not out cold like people are saying. Incredible recovery since he was able to fire back right away and hold wilder at bay

Guy talked to the ref on the floor, he was clearly hurt not out cold like people are saying. Incredible recovery since he was able to fire back right away and hold wilder at bay
He was not saying shit until about halfway through the count.

Why do you think everyone was so amazed that he got up from that one but not the earlier KD?

He was not saying shit until about halfway through the count.

Why do you think everyone was so amazed that he got up from that one but not the earlier KD?

Cuz that was a lights out punch, I don’t know man I saw the ref go to him right away and he said he was ok, I’m not downplaying how amazing it was I myself was like there it is fight over and obviously we all know how it went.

It's great that we have so many psychic EEG machines here who here can tell if a man is fully unconscious or not.

Never mind what referee Jack Reiss himself has to say about it. Sherdog's psychic EEG machines know better!!§

From https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/comba...ng-12th-round-recovery-against-deontay-wilder:

Reiss said he was certain that Fury wasn't knocked out despite lying motionless as he began his count.

"I said three, four ... he was grimacing, his eyes and his cheeks, he was grimacing so I knew he was awake and then when I said five his eyes popped open like I startled him," Reiss recalled.
"He rolled over and got up and said 'I'm OK! Jack I'm OK' or whatever."

Reiss asked Fury if he wanted to continue.

"He said, 'yes' and put his arms on my shoulders. I pushed his arms off and said walk over there, come back to me and show me you're OK. He did and we let it go."

What a casual Jack Reiss is!!! So stoopid!!!

Cuz that was a lights out punch, I don’t know man I saw the ref go to him right away and he said he was ok, I’m not downplaying how amazing it was I myself was like there it is fight over and obviously we all know how it went.
This is the most baffling fight conversation, I must say. "Lights out" to me is the same as saying KO'd.

I saw the ref lean over him, count and at around 4 or 5, you could literally see Fury come to his senses.

I don't see why he couldn't have been unconscious for a matter of seconds. I've suffered a flash knockdown in boxing and my consciousness went out after the impact for only about 0.5 seconds, I regained consciousness when my head hit the canvas. What Fury suffered could just be a longer flash knockdown where he was unconscious for a few seconds and then he came back to consciousness. He certainly looked pretty unconscious to my eyes. Also I've seen plenty of people put to sleep by chokes that have come round after a few seconds of unconsciousness.

another reason I don't think he was out is because his head didn't hit the canvas as usually happens when ko'd .. you lose all control and your head slams down .. that didn't happen so that indicates to me that he was conscious and purposely held his head from slamming against the canvas

This is the most baffling fight conversation, I must say. "Lights out" to me is the same as saying KO'd.

I saw the ref lean over him, count and at around 4 or 5, you could literally see Fury come to his senses.

I wish we had a ref cam cuz so we can really see what happened I saw it differently, by lights out punch I mean a punch that would usually be lights out, to me I saw fury react and took his time getting up to recover, it wasn’t like say Paul Williams or anything like that

Back