Fury was out cold. Flush right hand.

He got up with no trouble. His legs looked fine. So yes, it would've been bullshit to call it off.
Nope. Him coming back, miraculously is hindsight. Had that been Wilder, ref wouldve stopped it. He let it go, because like everyone, assumed Fury was ahead.

Judah going down twice from the same punch while doing the chicken dance bugs you, but Fury getting up and winning the rest of the round should've been called off?
Presumably because Judah is from the US.

Judah got up and went down again. Technically the ref has to end it at that point.

Wilder touches Fury and Fury goes down so should be awarded the win, and 1uick, before Fury gets back up!

Americans are a joke.

I was more shocked that he got up than by that decision. Holy shit he's a tough SOB.

Heh, yeah. Decisions like that are hardly shocking anymore, though. And I don't really care about that BS anyway as I have a rather hard time taking HW boxing seriously in an era where bumfights are for belts.

Seen many fights stopped for less with no controversy. He was out.

You sound bitter bro. You agree though that fury definitely won on points though right? And the draw was bs

That was some Undertaker level shit
hahaha :D that is exactly what I thought afterwards, really like the Undertaker

I'm surprised we didn't see Paul Bearer's ghost show up outside the ring and left up the urn

I was expecting H-Bomb style landing on Fury like it landed on Bisping. He would be dead in mma, fooking boxing.

Ref slowed his count Tyson should have been counted out but whatever.

Point fighting shouldn't equate a win over someone that knocks you down twice and short circuited your nervous system like that. A draw is fair. You can't win while looking like Fury did laying on the canvas with his eyes gone.
Exactly, ref slowed the count when he started moving he should have been counted out so the draw is as fair as you can get.

Looked like a masterclass in the art of 'trolling' lol. Huge props to Fury, I wasn't expecting a fight like that, his footwork for such a big guy is impressive.

My mouth dropped when Wilder caught him with that two piece and laid out Fury

My mouth hit the floor when Fury rose up off the canvas and then rocked Wilder

Unreal

Yeah the 12th round was insane, sucks that the judges are either corrupt or just terrible at their jobs, Wilder won 3 rounds, it's a shame someone got robbed in such a great fight, boxing needs to stop doing that.

1- that was surreal, like, I can not deny the possibility that Jesus himself woke up Tyson Fury after talking with him at the pearly gates for 5 seconds, lifted him to his feet and empowered him to dance and taunt.

And I'm and atheist.

2- if it was called off with no count I do not think it would have been a controversy. (At that point the ref would have hugged Fury making him look like he needed help standing even if he didn't)
I would not have had a problem if it was waved off without a full count.

3- I'm not seeing much of this but hella props to WILDER for finding the will to score the 9th round knockdown and especially the 12th round almost KO after getting picked apart for so long.

4- Let no one question Tyson Fury's heart or fighting spirit ever again. Ever.

5- impressive display of skill, heart, will, chin, sportsmanship and class by BOTH MEN last night. Gypsy King handled that draw with shocking grace.

You sound bitter bro. You agree though that fury definitely won on points though right? And the draw was bs
You sure you're not bitter? I am clearly complimenting Fury's recovery and heart.

I have nothing to be bitter about.

Back