Fury was out cold. Flush right hand.

Wilder's reaction as he realises it ain't over, when he thought it was over LOL

I was crying laughing when that happened. One of the GOAT gifs of boxing for sure.

I understand why Fury's rolemodel is Jesus since he came back from the dead too...

I knew it was gonna be a draw. The judge who scored it that much for Wilder deserves a smack. At any rate both guys are class acts it was an incredible fight.

He still came back from the dead.

I don't believe it.

Tweet courtesy of @ZombieProphet

He's a warrior and a true fighting Irish man. I am Irish and proud of Fury.

All heart to lose 10 stone and come back from addiction to do that.

Not many fighters have the heart to climb off the canvas in the last round from a heavy blow.

Nobody should ever question Tysons guts, he has balls. A true champ that backs up his tough talk.

another angle of the KO

It was no ruse, guy was laid out for a good 4 seconds. The left hook is what did it

He's a warrior and a true fighting Irish man. I am Irish and proud of Fury.

All heart to lose 10 stone and come back from addiction to do that.

Not many fighters have the heart to climb off the canvas in the last round from a heavy blow.

Nobody should ever question Tysons guts, he has balls. A true champ that backs up his tough talk.

I have to give him credit, I just regarded him as a big awkward oaf but he has legit skills and amazing heart. A true warrior.

It looked like that scene in Creed. Amazing.

He looked like he was just resting and was like "Oh shit i need to get up." LOL

Got back up and even started to back Wilder up again. Insane recovery.

Yep. Slept him. Wouldn't have been controversial at all had the ref waved it off.

was he faking it?

WTF that was one of the craziest recoveries ive ever seen in combat sports

Yeah it's odd. He completely had his feet when he got back up and also did well for the remainder of the round.

He wasn't faking it.

Larry Holmes was another fighter with amazing power of recovery.

Ali also. It's actually a great trait. You might Put Fury down, but it's hard to keep him there.

I enjoyed the fight. Pity about the judging, but least Fury didn't lose. I look forward to the rematch.

"deontay wilder has done it again" lol not so fast

Yep. Slept him. Wouldn't have been controversial at all had the ref waved it off.

He got up with no trouble. His legs looked fine. So yes, it would've been bullshit to call it off.

Fury is a necromancer. He got knocked out cold for like 6 seconds. WTF

Back