Fury was out cold. Flush right hand.

Good outcome, I think a draw is fair.

Not at all. The guy fucking lost man. He landed the two best shows for knockdowns, but it wasn't a TKO or KO. Technically the gypsy won.

Not at all. The guy fucking lost man. He landed the two best shows for knockdowns, but it wasn't a TKO or KO. Technically the gypsy won.
Point fighting shouldn't equate a win over someone that knocks you down twice and short circuited your nervous system like that. A draw is fair. You can't win while looking like Fury did laying on the canvas with his eyes gone, dude got up all stiff like Michael Myers lol

Last edited:
That was paranormal shit we just witnessed. Never saw a fighter get up from a knockdown like that and look fresh.

That was insane. It was like he was playing possum with how quickly he got up after that.
I thought the crazy bastard was playing games for a second until i saw the replay. These two are some crazy athletes.

Dude was out. If ref had stopped it there, no one would have complained.

I don't understand why they keep doing these highly questionable decisions on such high profile fights, or the blatantly corrupt reffing that allows certain fighters to get away with murder (and nut shots). High profile foreign fighters should refuse US bouts.

Point fighting shouldn't equate a win over someone that knocks you down twice and short circuited your nervous system like that. A draw is fair. You can't win while looking like Fury did laying on the canvas with his eyes gone.
thats not how it works

My mouth dropped when Wilder caught him with that two piece and laid out Fury

My mouth hit the floor when Fury rose up off the canvas and then rocked Wilder

Unreal

Fury now has 8 lives left.

Wilder's reaction as he realises it ain't over, when he thought it was over LOL

Looking at the Cunningham fight and also the fight with that other dude where he got dropped. I did suspect that you could drop Fury hard but keeping him down is a different matter. Hes a giant with a giant head. His brain probably doesnt shut off like a regular persons at all.

that is fucking nuts, fury is something else

Such an incredible moment which should've made the win even better and the prospect of a rematch exciting

Instead they fucked it

If you see the angle where you can see his face when he went down he was lucid the entire time, never went out cold. It was still impressive as hell and awesome though.

Back