Fury vs Seferi: Showtime to live stream card for U.S. viewers June 9

this is going to be Bob Sapp levels of stupid

Fury walking out to Afromans “I got high”

pretty nuts that we are seeing this man back in the ring.

lol love this ringwalk 1000 times better than anthony joshua fireworks and shit. Hilarious!

lol, he's coming out to Afroman.

Tyson Fury can fight a bum in Manchester, and still draw a bigger crowd than Wilder can...........

I was one of his biggest, if not his biggest supporters on this forum for a long time. Very much anticipating this return.

edit: for context, I was also one, if not the biggest supporters of Wlad on this forum as well

I’ve become a fan in his last few fights. Never rated him as a fighter until the 2nd chisora fight. Beating wlad wasn’t a massive surprise for me all things considered. The surprise was getting the nod in Germany. Let’s hope he can get back to where he was. Hw division looks a lot better with him in it. Him against any of the top guys is intriguing

Saunders is there looking nowhere close to fight shape.

I’ve become a fan in his last few fights. Never rated him as a fighter until the 2nd chisora fight. Beating wlad wasn’t a massive surprise for me. The surprise was getting the nod in Germany. Let’s hope he can get back to where he was. Hw division looks a lot better with him in it. Him against any of the top guys is intriguing

Yup. I always was just a fan of the personality. Grew up watching WWF/WCW, so I got to support someone doing that facet of the game as well as winning fights.

Btw, surprised he is biggest, outside of Valuev being a HW champ. I just assumed Primo, or someone else out weighed him. Tyson is a big guy. But I feel the give him an extra 2 inches or so. Size tho is usually determined by weight.

Looks like this fight will be one big joke.

Hope he cuts the bullshit down a bit from now on.

Yup. I always was just a fan of the personality. Grew up watching WWF/WCW, so I got to support someone doing that facet of the game as well as winning fights.

Btw, surprised he is biggest, outside of Valuev being a HW champ. I just assumed Primo, or someone else out weighed him. Tyson is a big guy. But I feel the give him an extra 2 inches or so. Size tho is usually determined by weight.

When he's actually in shape he's lighter than Vitali was.

And at the end of this fight, everyone is going to realise Fury is an Anti-Fighter in the mould of GSP, effective, but boring as shit to watch

Real clown fighting a light HW. Lose a foot off his legs and you’ve got Butterbean

Brawl at ringside has Fury’s attention lol

Back